By Noname - 04/02/2009 23:04 - United States

Today, I discovered my mom has over 20 sites bookmarked on her laptop, all having to do with 'How To Boost Your Insecure Teen's Confidence' or 'How To Help Your Overweight Teen Have A Positive Self Image'. Thanks, Mommy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 663
You deserved it 7 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

Dude, your mom is trying to help you. You're obviously incredibly insecure if this makes you think your life sucks. Not happy with your weight? Exercise and eat properly. Get off your ass and set your life in the direction you want it to go in.

Heyyyyy, wake up!! I get it must be really shitty she has to look those things up in the first place and for you to find them, but I wish wish wish my mum would want to make that kind of effort for me!! Your mum is involving herself in your life and caring about you, very lucky indeed! If she wasn't and you had to deal with whatever problems you have on your own, trust me, things would only be more lonely and frustrating, it's not nice.

Comments

Socrates_fml 0

your mom loves you and cares about you. don't be such a dumb bitch and go thank her for caring.

that sucks but she thinks she's helping. REMEMBER: it's the thought that counts :-)

MetalCraze 11

she's trying to help you maybe you should be glad she cares so much

fyourLife10 0

agree's with #10 be happy your mom gives a shit

Oh, really? If anything, it's made mine worse. :/

Ouch. That sucks. But like they said, be glad your mom cares about you. But the one about the overweight teen, ouch. You guys stop picking on her! Basically her mom called her fat. (I have no idea if she really is, but moms aren't supposed to be thinking about that.)

shes just trying to help bet still that must have sucked