By NotSpiderman - 31/10/2012 17:09 - United States - Edinburg

Today, I discovered a brown recluse spider in my house. Before I could smash it, it escaped under the door. Now I'm freaked out and wearing boots and gloves, clutching at my kittens and waiting for it to appear. My dad laughs everytime he walks past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 689
You deserved it 4 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't blame you. Spiders are terrifying.

AGhost5445 25

Comments

I'd probably do the same thing OP. A brown recluse is definitely a spider you don't want to see again.

I was bitten by one a year ago on my breast! While this might sound funny to those whom are immature, it's not! The skin started necrotizing and I still have a scar the size of a quarter! The docs were no help! They said if the tissue keeps dying after a week, come back! Ha!! Like I'd have gone back to those quacks!

BubbleGrunge 18

Our neighbor was bitten by a brown recluse, and it wasn't until half her calf was ate half off did they realize what the mysterious flesh eating problem was.

Wow! It really does eat your flesh! The area gets all black! It looks like that flesh eating bacteria!

*cue 80's music* Who you gonna call? EXTERMINATOR!!! But really, if there's one, there's probably more. You should call an exterminator. Don't worry though, they very rarely bite.

Sorry, that sounds awful. But what I really meant was that it rarely bites unprovoked.

salvorican 24

24 - You were one of the rare people. Feel special, you can now say you're a one in a million individual

Just because you were bitten by one doesn't mean they don't rarely bite. Rarely does not mean never.

Karma21 4

Spiders , there freaky as **** when u know they can kill you

I'm surprised the little ****** came out of hiding. It's supposed to be a recluse, the lying bastard.

It's Halloween Doc all those creepy little bastards come out on Halloween.

Addition to my earlier comment- By the way OP, I'm in VA, too! I got bit in my living room! I kill brown recluses regularly!

salvorican 24

Well OP, if I were you I would move. To another state. On another planet.

Oh I wouldn't go there if I were you, Martian spiders are the worst!

I hear Uranus is nice this time of year.

perdix 29

Just call it your pussy and be done with it! We don't need a female equivalent of chicken, monkey, weasel, ferret, gibbon, etc. to describe genitalia. Certainly, getting a spider bite there would be very unpleasant, but we don't need any more animal euphemisms.

I really hope you're being sarcastic- If I was talking about that part of my body, I would have said the correct term for it! I meant actual, living kittens, who go searching for bugs to kill- they're the ones I'm worried about, not quite myself. (Though Im taking no chances. It's shaking out my shoes and clothes for the next week for me!)

Simple thing to do is spray bug killer surrounding the area it crawl under. Or you can simply set off a fumigator and ensure all bugs in proximity dies. Of course put the animals outdoor.