By Rusty - 12/12/2015 00:49 - United States

Today, I did slightly below average on my programming project. Aside from it being unnecessarily difficult, I also couldn't focus on it due to problems at home. After I confided in my colleague about it, I heard him mutter, "I knew women were crappy programmers". FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 174
You deserved it 2 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well, his sexist attitude won't be getting him any sex.

Narcissism (which fits with chauvinism) is one of the dark triad traits, an extremely effective short term mating strategy for men.

What if he was gay? He's not being mean to men so he still has that option for him.

Cerebral_Origami 5

Sounds like a real dick. Don't let it bother you. There will always be jerks that get off on putting other people down.

Sexist meat lover's sandwich. Had to find a use for the baguette, duck, pig, and bacon.

it is my observation as a 20+ year professional software developer that women are much better at it just fewer of them out there. dont listen; they have no clue what they are talking about.

What sense does it make that we are condemning the guy for sexism, but you are saying the reverse now?

chocolatefrog28 29

Sexist donkey. Pay no mind to him, he uses poor grammar anyway and you don't have time for that nonsense.

She knows because of what op said in the quote. As long as the quote is the mans exact words.

If he's gonna treat you as a bitch, you should slap him like you're not playing around.