By Anonymous - 07/01/2010 18:56 - United States

Today, I did my workout at the gym instead of at home as I usually do, since I'm paranoid about people seeing up my shorts. I told myself to get over it, because it's impossible. After my extensive workout, I realized that there was a hole in the crotch of my shorts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 397
You deserved it 10 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wear spandex shorts under if you're so paranoid. goonhead.

Comments

Maybe she just improvises at home, lifts tins of beans and such like ;)

The statement "lifts tins of beans" made me laugh hard enough that I almost choked on my own spit. I don't know why but that mental image just made my day, thank you for that.

Haha what the ****? Lift tins of beans???

dante0220 0

be cocky lol flaunt ur " gift "

the_sodomizer 0

first you shouldn't even care. everyone has genitalia and we all do embarrasing things. second if anyone saw it you probably made their day

Ha ha. i can think of worse things to watch. in my gym class there was this girl who wore full body spandex for gym cuz her mom made her.

Oh yeah? In my math class today, there was a girl whose ass was hanging out of her pants.

well im pretty sure you were wearing underwear, so it cant have been that bad, and you're paranoid bout doing it at home where theres like barely anyone? but in the gym where EVERYONE is its okay?

No, clearly what she meant is that because she is so paranoid about people seeing up her shorts that she normally works out at home. However, this time she pushed past the paranoia and went ahead and went to the gym. If you reread the original post it's really easy to understand that she normally DOESN't work out at the gym because of her paranoia.

does it say if OP is boy or girl? Girl, fyl i guess. not too bad though still. guy, not fyl, just a 'so what?'

Towelie_31 0

boys have a penis, girls have a ******

Exactly, a penis can pop out of a hole, a ****** can't.

Maybe you wouldn't be so paranoid if you wore undies... just sayin'

Hah don't get your panties in a bunch now!