By hitchcock2013 - 07/05/2013 17:10 - United States - Taylor

Today, I did my small part to help the environment by hanging my clothes outside to dry rather than using the dryer. The birds showed their appreciation by crapping on the majority of my clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 703
You deserved it 13 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have never thought about this before, but I have hung my clothes outside for years, and birds have actually never pooped on them :/ I'm I the only one?

Comments

Don't give up on being environmental friendly! There are plenty of ways to help! It was worth a try so good for you!

perdix 29

Do you own a cat? Birds hate that!

Sorry op no bueno! My only suggestion woud be getting a ninja kitty or a scarecrow? Or on the other hand u could get a high efficiency dryer ; if the budget permits.

Maybe Mother Nature doesn't want your help.

It might be overused because it can play a role in almost every situation. If you believe in it, then it holds an aspect for the good and bad that you do, which is basically every action in every day.

hellomynameisash 14

i've heard birds pooping on you is lucky...

monnanon 13

if you really believed in karma then you would know what it is. karma does not affect you everyday karma is a hindu concept which affect what you will be reincarnated as after your death. living a good life means you move up the scale animal wise (the top is human if i remember right) living a bad life means you are brought back as bad things. payback for bad deeds and good deeds while still in the same life is not and will never be karma.

I fail to see why you responded. Karma does affect you everyday, as each action you do bumps you up and down the ladder you mentioned. There is no time period, it's all based on the cause and effect of a current judgement or action. Living a good life is interpreted by deeds, not by salience.