By arose - 08/09/2010 04:05 - United States

Today, I did a quick load of laundry so I would have work clothes for the week. I don't have my own dryer so I dried them in the one in my building. After running out to my car, I came back to find that my neighborhood kids had added 6 sharpies to my clothes. Every uniform I own has stripes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 166
You deserved it 3 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why doesn't anyone control their little hellspawns anymore? Even my boys would know better.

claudiame 0

their parents need to pay for your stuff and u 'accidently' run their bikes over. now you're even

Comments

Isn't there a lock on your building's laundry room that only apartment owners have the key to?

Actually, there wasn't at my old apartment. No, it wasn't in the ghetto; it was in a rather nice looking neighbourhood.

Kids steal keys. it happens to at my apartments all the time, kids steal the keys, dick around/get high in the laundry room, an think nothing of it.

Do parents just NEVER bother trying to watch their kids anymore? Parents FAIL in this case!

Lucky you. Thats the latest fashion. And sharpie... Mmmm, nice, thats styling. ;-)

If you can prove the kids did it, get new uniforms & give the bill to the brats' parents. If you have no proof you're sol. You knew the kids live there & kids do crap like that. Should've hung around until the clothes were dry.

Kanvis78 0

YDI for leaving your clothes unattended.

tmmundy 17

I totally agree #3...my girls wld NEVER think of destroying someone else's property....those little shit's need to pay ($) for his uniforms!!!!!

oops that was supposed to go on the one bout the police. SORRY!!!!