By blahblah - 27/06/2013 01:57 - United States - Richardson

Today, I decided to try Karate. In an attempt to roundhouse-kick a hanging boxing glove, I knocked over a lamp, lost my balance and pulled down my curtains. My neighbor then looked through the window, started laughing and yelled, "KUNG FO POWA!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 414
You deserved it 35 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just remember grasshopper, Wax on, Wax off

HowAreYouToday 34

Just karate chop your neighbor.

Comments

Go to your neighbours' house and round house the shit out of his living room. That will teach him to laughg at you!

I would recommend going to an actual dojo and not your house. The sensei will teach you how to do it correctly. Don't get yourself down though. I too do karate. When I first started it was hell. Keep practicing and soon you'll be able to kick ass instead of a lamp.

Just think op, your karate incapacitated him. Keep it up young fool.

Chuck Norris would be proud!! All that destruction from just one kick.

yep he destroyed his lamp, his reputation and his self respect all in one go.

Agreed, it sounds like it was pretty roundhouse after all!

You must be the chosen one with those skills.

saIty 17

When you pay too much for cable, you feel powerless. When you feel powerless, you want to take the power back. When you want to take the power back, you take Karate. When you take Karate, you want to use your Karate. When you want to use your Karate, you become "The Fist of Goodness". When you become The Fist of Goodness, you run along rooftops. And when you run along roof tops, you fall into a dinner party. Don't fall into a dinner party.

You might consider taking up bowling or solitaire instead.

A 12 pound ball flying around. Sounds a lot safer than OPs fists of fury.

you deserved it my friend, keep practicing though.