By zappy - 11/10/2009 04:40 - United States

Today, I decided to see if electric dog collars work on human necks. They do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 715
You deserved it 119 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course they work on human necks. And YDI for using a shock-collar. That's ******* cruel, now you know what your dog feels lik

Wait, OP. You mean to tell me that humans are capable of sustaining a current of electricity?! MADNESS.

Comments

I'm more concerned with what YOU'RE thinking. A smiley face? Really? So many questions... (-;

YDI for being a moron. Who can't think, clearly.

Nobody129 0

Riiiight. What was your logic? Humans are immune to shocks or dogs can feel shocks humans can't? Idiot...

YDI a lot! It works BETTER or humans as we have no neck fur (usually, I guess some guys do) and thinner skin.

suaveneanderthal 0

redbluegreen don't go commenting about someone's smiley faces when in your profile you have a "you just lost the game" reference and profess your love for words with "butt" in them, it makes you look like a hypocrite dear :-)

Mmm. I love how you misread my comment, suaveneanderthal. I didn't mean it as a bad thing. When someone talks about an electric dog collar with a happy expression... I start to think other thoughts. (-; It makes you look like a fool, dear.

bugmenotmofo 34
suaveneanderthal 0

ha good shit, well done i did read that post wrong

Right OP. Because before they shock something, dog collars take DNA from it, send it to a lab, and make sure it's a dog.

Of course they work on human necks. And YDI for using a shock-collar. That's ******* cruel, now you know what your dog feels lik

RubixMonkey 0

Dogs are actually smarter than Op, my neighbor has one and the dog tried to go over the boundry twice and after that won't go over. But still that's mean Op, its still a living creature. And you obviously are one of those people who try out tazers on themselves as well.

Maybe they went out and bought one just for them self, you know, to try it out. Or they used their neighbor's?

shock collars are cruel? how? once the dog learns what happens, they don't go near the electric fence, because the collars beep repeatedly if the dog gets too close. plus you initially put up little flags to help the dog learn where the boundaries are. plus normal fences are much more expensive, can usually only cover the back yard, and are (arguably) unattractive. trust me, once the dog learns, they won't get shocked again.

thethingthatshou 4

go cry your PETA crap somewhere else- no one cares

No it's not cruel he lives by a big street or some thing is it better for the dog to get hit by a car

Fanimotronic 17

That's not cruel, it's to make dogs learn

I figured that out once... but ur mom loved it... u must get that panzyness from ur dads side...

startafire 0

These kind of questions can be answered by a magical tool called Google.

Sun_Kissed18 25

But thats no fun! She wanted to get the whole experience!

or she could have watched Fun With Dick and Jane. Point proven twice!

Wait, OP. You mean to tell me that humans are capable of sustaining a current of electricity?! MADNESS.

No i don't believe it she must be lying.

Thanks for clearing that up, #58. The OP had me lost. I might need to see that video, though, because I'm still not sure I believe it.

oogie_boggie 0

wat the hell r u talking bout #58 i got super lost in ur comment

elmyra_duff 0

what did you think? that the collar could 'distinguish' a 'dog's neck and act accordingly?? oh gosh..

wow you just earned yourself a big ft DUUUUH!!!