By Anonymous - 27/10/2010 07:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to let in my new German Shepherd puppy inside to show the guest how adorable he is. In the middle of our conversation, he came running up to us with my vibrator in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 546
You deserved it 15 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31
iamchuck 0

Man's best friend found woman's best friend.

Comments

You've taught your puppy to fetch quite well!! if you had been a guy it would have brought a beer and the remote.

what do you mean when you say "I let me puppy inside"? do you keep it outside? dogs are pack animals and need to be with people. if you keep him outside, maybe YOU should live outside with him you insensitive ASS! people who make their dogs live outside shouldn't own dogs.

Dogs such as boerboels do not belong inside the house. Google them. Best dog known to man.

not an activist be I give a shit about my dog.

Yea but like #29 said, not all dogs belong in the house.

The fact that the dog was outside doesn't mean it lives outside all the time. Some people prefer to put dogs in another room or outside when a new person comes to visit, until they know whether the guest is comfortable with dogs. That's especially true for big dogs, and dogs who are new to a household. Besides, big dogs need room and time to run around outside anyway. Maybe it was just a nice day and the dog was getting some exercise.

dogs are wild animals domesticated by man, if a puppy starts its life outside its natural instinct will kick in and it will live as it did before they were kept as pets the same with most animals, dogs need companionship i agree but they do not need to be inside constantly. dogs get treated as equals to humans too often, they are not..however i do love dogs!!

jtini001 4

umm..maybe the dog was outside taking a piss... that's all?

dude stfu alot of our dog live outside. as long as u spend time with them they will be perfectly normal dogs. stupid PETA dumbass

dogs are more comfortable outdoors in open space

You know, I like you just for your comment

They belong outside the are dogs they are not self aware, they're bodies are made to be outside unless your stupid enfough to own a dog that does not belong in your climate than your dumber than the dog cause he did not decide to live in the wrong climate zone

ileenefudge 29

Dude calm down there could be plenty of reasons for a dog to be outside, like going to the bathroom or relaxing. It's not like the dogs gonna get hurt for being in the sun for a lil while. Jeez...

So what you're saying is... You ain't got no pancake mix?!

Currentlyonfire 4

inspector Rex solves another case. bitch.