By Austin Franklin - 18/03/2012 11:41 - United States

Today, I decided to hit on a very attractive girl. I guess I was too drunk to remember it was my family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 891
You deserved it 47 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pixxio_O 11

Awkward moment when he finds out it was his grandma.

Sigh, which relative was it? Time for the Winsest jokes

Comments

Rule 34 - No exceptions. ...except incest. You should be locked up in a padded room and be given sedatives until you aren't exactly sure which way is up anymore.

We had a patient at the Hospital that was married to his sister. They had 5 wonderful children :) which three of them seemed retarded and the last two, which were twins, died after 2 months because their bodies were thinking, "LOLWTFYISMYDNADOUBLED?". Wincest...

Andr913 13

22-I'm sorry, isn't that illegal? What the ****? How were they legally able to have five incestuous kids?

34, I'm sure it is. But they didn't go through the court. They had the rings and the same last name, what more do they need, amirite? It was just sad seeing those kids live like that because of idiotic "parents".

why waste the sedatives doc? he already doesn't know where he is. probably doesn't even begin to fathom the concept of direction between hitting on grandma, cousin Ashley, and great great auntie Marge.

DarkHelmet 10

Well depending on how far South you live; most likely they are appreciated and your attempt will be answered accordingly

Only parts of the South. Most Southerners are *gasp* normal people!

wlddog 14

That last I heard, the worst incest problems are in Maine.

Torva_fml 16

Eighteen*, and you're comment is actually #19. :) Nevermind, you edited.

Pixxio_O 11

Don't worry, I sense your sadness, there's still time, never give up. One day, I know you'll achieve this great accomplishment..

wlddog 14

Doesn't matter had sex.... Wait a minute.....

Pixxio_O 11

Felt so good when.. Grandma attacked me with her purse.

Definitely NOT wincest. Sorry OP, YDI.

Drinking at a family reunion... sounds fun

perdix 29

Unless it's your grandma, mom, sister or daughter, you're cool! The advantage is that your guest list for the wedding with be smaller than if you were in completely different families.

Not complaining about grammer but did you mean "for the wedding WILL be smaller than..." just wondering.

omgthatsosuppera 4

Don't you wish you had a twix bar moment?

florido_fml 10