By Mary - 13/01/2013 15:49 - Czech Republic

Today, I decided to go to a UV-light party dressed all in white. Before leaving, my little brother dumped a glass of tomato juice over my head saying, "Now you look just like a used tampon!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 402
You deserved it 5 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've used the name Bloody Mary instead, OP.

Was it a costume party? Because, that's a pretty damn original outfit. Rock it! Get the string from a balloon to get the whole effect.

Comments

Dump a very dirty white garbage bag on top of his head and say, "Now you're a used condom!"

U_GotitDude 18

At least it was just tomato juice FYL OP

It was before you left, so why not just shower and change? What's the big deal? Funny brother tho! :)

The big deal was that OP was already finished getting ready and about to head over to the party in an outfit she'd probably spent a while choosing. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go through all of that again.

Yeah because changing takes such a long time? You and op sound high maintenance.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

If I paid good money for this dress and it was specifically for this party, and my brother ruined it. Yes, I will be angry. I'm sure you would be too.

"Dumped a glass of tomato juice over my head" sounds like there's going to be a lot more involved than just changing clothes not to mention dealing with the tomato smell

Right, that's why she said "shower and change". Not every girl takes 2 hours to get ready. Learn to read, idiots.

Actually, 36, it says she "dressed in all white", not that she "wore a white dress". Doesn't change the fact that the brother is a douche, but I just wanted to make sure we were all clear on that.

Maybe she didn't have time. Shower, dress, hair and make up all take time. I know I don't start getting ready 2 minutes before I want to leave.

Haha true, some people are sooks, takes me a sec to change a shirt, deo and bam off ya go

CheshireHalli 19

Just to grow my two cents in, even if didn't take a long time to shower and change, she might not have another all white outfit to change into, which would definitely make this scenario frustrating.

Don't worry catkam, nobody really understands Australians.

Kick him in the balls and say: "now you're sterile."

perdix 29

Since he ruined your UV party, you ought to kick it up the electromagnetic spectrum and send him to a X-ray party to see which bones you crushed in the well-deserved beatdown!

Anyone else see her name was Mary?!?! Bloody Mary?! HA!

WonkeyDonkey 10

If he was my brother I would of personally dropped him like a bag of spuds, with a knee to his groin ;)