By Misskittygal14 - 16/11/2017 15:00

Today, I decided to go through my younger brother's browser history. I found out he goes regularly on PornHub. He's only 10. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 534
You deserved it 1 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vesi 29

I know I'm going to get downvoted for this, but that is a major fail on your parents part. As a big sister, thank you for watching out for your younger sibling. It is best to explain what you saw to your parents. He's only 10 years old and this is a *serious* matter not to be taken lightly. And those joking about it, it's already been established that he visits this site often. THAT makes it a very bad thing. Their parents should have installed a net nanny program.

Comments

LadyCrayJoy_MotherOfMuggles_SlayerOfPlants_FreerOfVajayjays 14

Ever heard of privacy and boundaries

Talis99 26

He's 10. He doesn't get that kind of privacy.

Does anything good ever come out of checking someone's internet history lol?

Many of those videos aren't even suitable for adults let alone 10 year old children. You or your parents really need to talk with him about this and about sex in general.

You should take the time to teach him how to delete his browser history or use Incognito.

whoa. time out. why did you decide that was a good idea?

Why is this an FFML? You now have power over your little brother. Go to him and tell him you know he has been watching **** and if he doesn't do exactly what you say(your Chores, getting you things etc.) you'll tell "Mom and Dad" It's like you have no clue on how to be an older sibling. This is blackmail gold!

MissFML234 7

Never in the world I think a sibling would do such a thing! She was just shocked, thats all...

PhantomCrevan 8

Maybe OP wants to be a good older sibling instead of a pile of trash vaguely shaped like an older sibling?

While that is very surprising and disturbing, why were you going through his browsing history?

I don't know why you were looking at your little brother's browser history--there must be some behavior that is disturbing--but you need to let your parents know that he's doing it

A 10 year old should not be going on the internet unsupervised, and this is why.

Maybe they should just make the site family friendly?

Talis99 26

Why isn't a parental block on his computer? He's 10!

PhantomCrevan 8

Because it's actually better to only put those on after the need for them has been established? Kids can't learn what safe boundaries are unless they're given the chance to learn them.