By Anonymous - 10/09/2011 06:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to formally introduce my girlfriend to my parents. My dad took the opportunity to apologize for walking in on us a few days ago while we were having sex. It wasn't her. Thanks dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 357
You deserved it 275 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hopelessxdesign 5

Then don't cheat on your girlfriend, problem solved.

jellenwood 35

Wow, you sure get around. You were with another girl just days ago and now you already have a girlfriend? This is why women sometimes don't trust men. Sex for a man is just sex and that is so sad.

hawaiianfire 0
ifailplzinsultme 0

Yeah that is a little generalizing. For some people, including myself, sex is only for people you love. People like OP give guys a bad rep.

Don't need to be sad. Being lesbien is not that bad these days.

johnrook_fml 4

That isn't true at all, for a lot of guys sex isn't just sex. And girls cheat on men just as much as guys cheat on girls.

I think the real problem is women always going out with dumb pricks and us nice guys are supposed to pick up the pieces.

Cheaters like you deserve it. I hope she dumps your ass.

ImmaB3AST 7

15- Why the **** would this be an FML if that was the case?

ImmaB3AST 7

My comment went to the wrong post.. so it sounded like I was a dick.... Great...

why would you want her to your parents when you treat her like s*** going behind her back and have sex with another girl.....keep you dick in your pants cuz you dont deserve her!!!! you deserve everything she f***** did to you. also hope she left your dumbass

hawaiianfire 0
Pebbles89 9

hey, at least they went by their display name haha

a_nutritionist 10

cheating doesnt give some full rights to do whatever they want to the cheater. he deserves to be verbally abused, dumped and ridiculed. thats about it.

Why_me499 21

#376 if I were his gf I would have at least slapped him

Ydi. But not for cheating, you just shoulda been more careful. ******* with your parents around almost never ends well.

You got what you deserved. It's your girlfriend I feel sorry for.

Good. Karma always comes back to bite you in the ass.

Well if it does, OP's children are going to really be ****** up.

YDI big time!! u shouldve thanked ur dad, that way u wouldn't have to tell her ur cheating on her in person!! but ur still an ass for cheating...