By jenpearl - 20/06/2015 01:06 - Australia

Today, I decided to do naked yoga in my lounge room, as I always do. Later, I found a note on my front door saying "Keep doing what you're doing". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 015
You deserved it 9 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, maybe you should get curtains.. ?

Well are you gonna keep doing what you doing? =p

Comments

piemanfood 19

At least it's a complement could off be something worse

Put on a show that will make them rethink watching you.

Depending on the show it'd just make them more likely to watch.

Must be the downward facing dog. Real seducer, that one.

Much better than being told that you were doing something wrong. Always a bright side if you look for one, OP. At least you did something right.

i would suggest blinders or curtains......or not continuing..or get cameras to catch who's peeping

leogachi 15

While I believe you should be able to walk around/exercise/whatever while naked in your own home, I also believe you should close the blinds to keep your privacy. Nobody should be looking into your window anyway, but sometimes it just happens when you look at someone's house.

I completely agree. Depending on the location of op's house/window, it might be facing another window which means it's hard for the neighbours not to see. There are these little blocks of condos where I live, and one building of condos is right next to another building, so the windows face each other and are only about 30ft apart. If you're going to do something naked, be sure all the blinds are closed or expect that someone may be able to see.

If it was really some perv I don't think they'd ruin the "show" by informing you that they can see you, thus ending the peep show. Either way perhaps a double check of your lounges privacy is in order.

Had I kept scrolling and seen your comment. I wouldn't have just wrote the same thing.

danceinconverse 25

Well obviously close the blinds because that's creepy as **** but my question is why would anyone leave that note? Like they just let OP know that they're watching them naked. She's obviously going to stop letting them see now. Not a very smart peeping Tom.

I think the people weren't actually watching and didn't really care, they were just letting op know they could be seen in a funny way. It may have been some guy or girl that wanted to let op know that they could be seen, but didn't want the awkwardness of confronting them or making op feel weird, so they just decided to leave a funny note. I find it kind of funny. I mean a real peeping Tom or pervert wouldn't actually say anything, so op doesn't actually have anything to worry about...other than keeping her blinds shut or her clothes on. Lol.

What I'm concerned about is where this peeper has been watching you from (windows, etc.). Otherwise, you have the right to be naked anywhere in your own home.

If you can be seen naked from the street you're guilty of indecent exposure. Whether or not anyone cares enough to complain is a different matter.

Looks like we have a peeping tom...time to change rooms?