By kumbuck3t15 - 29/07/2012 20:20 - Mexico - Distrito Federal

Today, I decided I need to get a life. I reached this epiphany when I failed to take notice of my friend calling me, until he started calling out my Xbox gamertag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 527
You deserved it 25 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely not a good way to show people you have a life.

"Jerry! Hey, Jerry! Hey! JERRY. Kumbuck3t15!" "What?"

Comments

kayliers 5

Throw away the Xbox and go outside. :)

zombiebombatron 6

Better yet, keep the ************ cause people are assholes!! And it's a good way to get your anger out, trust. Hahaa...

xMiss_Maggot 7

i rather sell it than throwing it away..

perdix 29

I have the same problem: I don't often respond to my boring ol' given name, and I only answer to my **** name.

Stormdriven37 6
DarthCory 7

Goddamnit, these are the worst **** names I've ever seen.

perdix 29

I was going to tell you what it is, but I like the guesses so far! Please, keep going.

thelinlinx3 10

Penis Colada? (and getting caught in the rain.)

I have the answer!!!!!!!! Is it Moe Lester?

DocBastard? He's leading a secret side job. >_>

perdix 29

My agent got me into a Bollywood orgy scene under the name Shankar Soares! I got paid in inexplicably mist naan and fired my agent!

manyourlifesucks 0
GhostlyGhoulish 1

You need to go camping, in a tent, with no internet or electronics. That's one way to show you that there's more to life than sitting on a couch playing video games.

28- haha well if you go to a campground there is usually bathrooms and showers that you can use. I know I would die if I had to crap in the woods.

There's more to life than indoor plumbing, but it stinks.

36-I dunno about DIE. I mean, sure a parasitic worm can jump into your rectal cavity while you're taking a dump and eat through the wall of your intestines, and sure a bear could maul you to death while having a wash in a nearby pond, but I think 'die' is a little melodramatic.

56- Okay, maybe I wouldn't DIE, but I do find squatting in the woods to take a dump extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

manyourlifesucks 0

My dad and i were driving down the freeway. When his car broke down. An urge to shit later and people driving by can notice a grown 49 year old 6 foot 4 man taking a squat on the side of the road. YOLO.

I survived a mauling to death by bear yesterday. Totally safe recreational activity. Fun story to tell the buds.

So which one of your names is kumbuck3t15?

DarthCory 7

That's his birth name, obviously.

KiiwiiRox 6

Gaming is fun but not too much where you go by gamer tag. That's like watching the ring so much you start going by Dobby. I love Dobby. Bad example... Anyway at least go out and breathe some fresh air for an hour or two :)

KiiwiiRox 6

I know where Dobby is from idiot. I just spelled it wrong. Let me correct myself: Harry Potter

KiiwiiRox 6

Actually If u haven't had the problem where your comments don't show up so you post it again, you cant talk. I'm one that forgets what I had previously posted, so I post what I remember and yeah at first I was going for golum but I'm an idiot and forgot how to spell his name and I THOUGHT I had erased the entire "Lord of the Rings" word but I guess not. So my bad!

elletex 8

My favorite part is when Dobby crawls out of the TV.

KiiwiiRox 6

Look who's talking. The person who's dumb is you for trying to start a fight. I'm only trying to correct my mistake. You didn't have to be an ass over a little mistake. Not like you're perfect.

Deannie88 6

No need to be mean guys Why can't we get along?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Who calls someone a noob over a Harry potter movie..lol. Guess we found another person with no life.

olpally 32

That's way too much gaming. Glad you realized you need a life! Now go and get one. Damn, go out and drink if you can or do something social.

challan 19

some people game and miss out on life... but in the same way some people drink instead of getting busy with hot blondes... sometimes I can't understand anyone!

sporty1200xlr 6

I call my buddy by his gamer tag all the time, that's not the bad thing here. Playing is not bad but you have to break away from the screen and socialize in person with people.

Add me on Xbox: xX1337QuiKsCoPePr0SHoTTyyZxXx420sMoKeW33DXx

.......I think I speak for everyone when I say: ****. THAT.

jem970 19

Oh my... Get out of your parents basement and see the sun! And interact with real live people! Go to the pool or mall or anywhere but seriously! Take a break from the Xbox.

That's not bad. What's bad is when you start thinking of yourself by your tag more then your given name to the point where you seriously consider changing your legal name.