By dumbassbuffet - 11/11/2011 15:53 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I cut my penis on a desk fan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 741
You deserved it 84 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

You don't quite understand what a ******** is? Do you?

Comments

rexgar2000 10

today it took me 15 tries to open this FML. on the other hand you doing it wrong... why is you penis in a fan?

every1luvsboners 11

Go to the FML below it, then push the arrow up button in the top right corner. (on iPhone)

rexgar2000 10

damn I always wondered what those arrows were for but never had the courage to hit them lol

Your comment made me realize something.. Maybe that was the issue : he was using the other hand.

KiddNYC1O 20

I know the feeling, 13. It's like that in the beginning but then you do it like 42 said. Personally, I enjoy the challenge of clicking until I get it then little by little you'll get used to it and get it on your first shot.

me too! took me 15 tries to open it. I suppose you deserve it, but this is still funny as hell.

SkardeyKat 3

Wow it only took you 15 times? I thought I would never open it!

It only took me like 5 times to get it.

XavierMedina 0

I thought i was te only one with this problem... Seems to be a whole support group here haha.

bri1215 7

i took about 15 tries too lol

thatoneitalian 3

Hahahaha! And what's more funny is 3rd comments name! "gingerftw" hahaha! It's too early in the mourning right now :S

biasedshooter 24
XxAqwa13xX 6

How the hell did your dick end up there?!

gothhottie 5

Haha reminds me of when Peter from Family Guy does the same with a pencil sharpener, but seriously are you that stupid?

How in gods name did you manage to do that?