By dirk855 - 18/01/2009 10:29 - United States

Today, I crashed into a ditch on my way home from work. I had to walk 2 miles in -25 below zero weather before I could pick up a cell phone signal to call a tow truck. When I got back to my car, a cop was waiting for me with a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 450
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was negative 25 degrees below zero? So it was 25 degrees? That's not so bad. Seriously, though: #10, -25 degrees isn't deadly if you're dressed appropriately. With long underwear, sweater, warm coat, hat and gloves you can easily survive a two mile walk, and if you live somewhere where it gets that cold you learn to always wear clothing that's warm enough. Also, to the people arguing over whether cops have quotas, obviously it depends on the police department. You're all morons.

Cops do have quotas, and in fact they are rewarded for making or exceeding said quotas. However, they are not supposed to be punished for not meeting said quotas.

Comments

snwman 0

you should have waited in the car or near it the cop would have called you a tow order

that's not that cold... I'm from Canada though.

-25 below? Double negative??? so it was really just below freezing??? retards!

YDI for using a double negative. -25 below zero. A double negative makes a positive. Therefore it was actually 50 degrees warmer than you tried to make it sound. Idiot.

CFrick 0

So it was 25 degrees? -25 below zero would make a double negative... Making it 25 degrees. Hooray for math!

So, are we talking Celsius or Fahrenheit?