By Teresa - 28/05/2010 04:30 - United States

Today, I couldn't sleep because I had the worst time positioning myself around my cat who was sleeping in my bed. I couldn't kick my cat out of bed because I earlier today had an argument with my brother over which of us the cat loved more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 998
You deserved it 42 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can get a cat out of your bed without kicking it, you know. Just lift it up and put it on the ground. Or lift it up and put it on a more convenient place on your bed. It'll most likely just continue sleeping.

I never kick my cat off my bed no matter how uncomfortable it is :)

Comments

Sounds like you live at home with family if your little bro is involved. Is this the FML? I'm an unemployed college student too, but have not lived with family for years. I couldn't imagine living with them now. **** your life if you're in college and still gotta live with your parents... wow....

I was an employed college student living by myself. and while all my friends were partying, I was working. I became unemployed and started living the college life. Enjoy ur time in college. if u still live with ur parents, that's fine, it's not a taboo. now if u weren't in school and still unemployed loving with ur parents THEN it would be a fml.

NightKiller 0

This FML never says anything about what age they are, I don't understand why everyone is talking about college and moving out?

Cos someone asked earlier if the OP is in kindergarten or college pretty much asking how old are you there for implying grow up and kick the cat out.. But i wouldn't kick it out of just move it get comfy then let the cat get comfortable around me lol

ChivalrousZombie 0

Agreed, there's so much irrelevant information in this FML... In fact, it may just be a MLIA disguised by useless facts.

I, too, am a bit confused. Unemplyed college student? So you live at home still. I wish I had free rent. And... you and your little brother were both... at... sixth grade today when you had the argument? Yeeeeeah.

mayhemxphoto 0
shona_fml 0

ummm...? I'm not getting this??? what's your angle here??

shona_fml 0

do u sleep in the same ROOM as your little brother? is that y u couldn't kick her/him out of bed? bc he would know??? also, r u too big a lady to b able to share your bed, even if it's a twin, with a FELINE???

uhohuscrewedup 0

wow grow up!!! competing with a 11 year old, that's pathetic.

Joboo 0

Hey, I'm the last guy to kick some pussy outta bed, but c'mon... you can't be serious,

You can get a cat out of your bed without kicking it, you know. Just lift it up and put it on the ground. Or lift it up and put it on a more convenient place on your bed. It'll most likely just continue sleeping.

RedPillSucks 31

I hear you can get rabbits in bed the same way... And they're tasty

Actually, rabbits will always wake up when picked up and hop away when set down. And they pee when they panick.

RedPillSucks 31

ohh!!! Pee when they panic, you say..... *puts on golden shower cap*

Igor_g5 0

It's obvious why you're unemployed. But how did you get into college?

Lithicus 0
Chocolate_Chunk 2

been there, done that, without any bet. Cats are just too ******* cute to kick out, especially when it's raining them and dogs outside. Last time my cat thanked me by waking me up at 4AM

Chocolate_Chunk 2

(just to clarify, my cat is no indoor cat so putting it outside of the room would result in me having to clean up cat poop in the morning and placing it to the floor would result in it jumping back on the bed. The only choice was either kicking it out in the rain or letting it sleep on the bed)

youthink_fml 0

You're proof cat people are crazy. First, having a cat in bed is just nasty with all the hair, not to mention they wake you up at 4am. But if you'll have to clean up cat crap because he's an outdoor cat, he's still indoors when spending the night in your room, so he must shit in your room. You're disgusting. You and OP deserve it.