By DBZ - 20/02/2012 15:53 - United States

Today, I couldn’t have a conversation with my fiancé unless it was about Dragon Ball Z. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 686
You deserved it 7 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Da_Bauss435 8

yell "KA ME HA ME HA!!!" and punch him in the face

Comments

Petunia888 13

Sounds like this fiancé is better seen and not heard. If all he wants to talk about is that, then enjoy the silence, OP.

Petunia888 13

150, You don't need to critique your own lame posts.

Brelywi 15

Lol, weren't YOU judging her husband? Not talking to your husband about his interests and "enjoying the silence" because you can't get along is a pretty bitchy thing to do.

Start drawing the line now, and finish it when he starts referring to himself and having others refer to him as "Goku".

Looks like a spirit bomb just dropped on your relationship.

Mr25_fml 14

I'm just saiyan, just text him on his Cell. I'm pretty sure he has an Android. Maybe spice things up, instead of putting it in the Freeza. Get him out of his Trunks. or maybe he wants to be romantic. Goku him when you're with him.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Poetry... I shed a tear of awe.

Brelywi 15

That was epic. I think you just went super saiyan.

Gogetajh 3

thats dumb i shudda thout of that!!

I have added this FML to my favourites just because of this comment :')

Man, that was just beautiful..I think I love you now...

Haha, my guy thinks he's "Mr. Satan" minus the Afro. It's okay. I actually like Dragon Ball Z. (:

hateevryone 14

Seriously. It's not like he started suddenly acting like a grade school kid over night.

Dragon Ball Z is a show that can be enjoyed by all ages, not just grade school aged kids.

like the old saying go's cosplay on his weekness. no anime nut can resist that.

"cosplay on his weekness. no anime nut can resist that." 83 - how did you not understand that