By jemila - 01/06/2012 01:14 - United States

Today, I couldn't find my hairbrush anywhere; I ended up having to brush my hair with a fork. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 159
You deserved it 7 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

iseyixes 18

I've done that before.....when I was seven.

unknown_user5566 26

Is the weather nice up there on your pedastool? I sure hope so, because no one wants you back down here with us.

34- I hate to grammatical nazi the place up on someone undeserving, but I'm sure you meant "pedestal". I just thought that looked funny. :P

unknown_user5566 26

43- You're absolutely correct! Sorry about that. A long day at work and a few glasses of wine tend to screw up my grammar and spelling skills.

kittenvks 11

"pedastool" peda...stool.... Puts a lot of strange mental images in my head :/

On a slightly related note... ...pedantic pederasts on pedestals. Meh. |the kid|

Is it that hard just to go to the store and buy a new brush?

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm guessing it was in the morning and OP was on a major time-crunch. Definitely not a time to waltz over to the store for a brush.

succubuzz 3

The Little Mermaid! A dinglehopper!!

luckyd880 12

Hey, its not a fml until you are reduced to a spoon.

blcksocks 19

All you gotta do is use a knife for styling now.

lyndz_20 8
insanelyXnikki 18

You gotta do what you gotta do lol

what kind of girl only has one brush?? haha

thischick1659 1

#40- uhmm ew that's disgusting.

That's what I was thinking. Every girl I have met had like 10 brushes.

46 actually it's not disgusting, maybe they have a comb. even if they don't who cares? I know many people (me sometimes included) who won't brush because they're either sticking it straight up and like the messy look.

I only have one. It's blue with a squishy gel handle that glows in the dark.

I actually don't have a brush. I just secretly use my sisters' many brushes... However, I would never use a fork to brush my hair.

I actually don't have a brush. I just secretly use my sisters' many brushes... However, I would never use a fork to brush my hair.

iloveryan052710 8

I only have one and it doesn't even have a handle because it broke

@46. actually it's not, If you have crazy curly hair, a brush will only make a horrible frizzy mess. Better to finger comb it and keep the curls together.

SystemofaBlink41 27

It's funny cause you went all the way to the kitchen... Unless you have a supply of forks in your bathroom...