By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 221
You deserved it 146 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

D.A.D.D ! Dads against daughter's dating. You're lucky he didn't come after you with a shotgun.

I think it's more likely the D.A.D.D.D extention- Dads Against Daughters Dating Douchebags. They don't take action until the douchebags are exposed!

My step-dad had that shirt. He put it away when I turned 18. x)

jojimugo 20

Hope you're writing this post from the hospital, I have no sympathy for cheating bastards

You don't know the whole story do you, and wishing anybody to be beaten with a bat until they end up at the hospital seems cruel to me.

Cheating is cruel. He deserves whatever is coming his way.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Jesus christ... It's surprising how many people here on FML actually condone this. According to what you just said, being beat up with a baseball bat is reasonable because cheating is cruel? For god's sakes we're not talking about anything super extreme! Okay, you get bummed out by that episode for a few months. Time to move on. They were assholes, period. Do you want assholes in your life? No. Then don't bring them into your life! Yes, cheating is cruel, but it doesn't give ANYONE the right to beat ANYONE up with a baseball bat! You're no better than the cheater if that's the mentality you've got.

mybarra6 17

It's a little sickening that all you hear about anymore are cheaters...is it really that hard to be faithful? No, it's not. You deserve everything you get and more OP.

I agree completely. If you don't want to be with that person only, you shouldn't be dating them.

CharresBarkrey 15

If by be a man, you mean suck it up and don't cheat on your significant other, then I agree.

Hope he kneecapped yeh. Cheaters are the scum of the earth

I'm sorry OP, but you deserve it for cheating. I respect you for admitting it, But what you did was totally wrong.

Pyro_Wolf 17

"Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her.." YDI.

YDI for cheating, but at least your were honest, kiddos for that.

I sincerely hope you mean kudos. <_<;;

Kudos, auto correct fixes things that aren't even spelt wrong....