By Oraashi - 26/06/2012 17:18 - United Kingdom - Stoke-on-trent

Today, I confessed my feelings to the girl I've been in love with for three years. Her response was to well up, start crying, and ask me why I had to have chosen her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 256
You deserved it 2 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her she is so special, she is the only one worthy :D...or the truth as to why you seek her.

Dump her. Doesn't matter, had sex. You can do better. Aw, I'm sorry. Bitches be crazy. That sucks. There, now that I've gotten those stupid comments out of the way, there's no excuse to repeat ANY of them.

Comments

Dump her. Doesn't matter, had sex. You can do better. Aw, I'm sorry. Bitches be crazy. That sucks. There, now that I've gotten those stupid comments out of the way, there's no excuse to repeat ANY of them.

You forgot the dumbass who says "first!".

And the most often used but least often recognized, "At least..."

Not to mention all those fidiots who start their replies with "maybe". "Maybe she was on the phone and actually said that to someone else?" Those piss me off. See post 22. Ugh

Bonzer 2

You forgot "OMG IM SOOOO SORRY FYL"

perdix 29

YOLO Sounds like a *lower sunglasses* shitty situation. Today, my hideous stalker told me he loved me after three years of my constant rejections. I don't have a boyfriend now, so the choice is loneliness or setting for a pasty, smelly, socially-inept piece of shit. FML. I love her She loves him He loves somebody else You just can't win … Love stinks. Yeah, yeah!

Trisha_aus 15

I've been seeing a lot of "bitch" comments too...or it's not popular enough to make the list..

I would come back another day, OP. Her cat stole her vibrator. She's on edge.

unknown_user5566 26

Better yet, OP should come back with a NEW vibrator. That's the way to a woman's heart, right? ;)

A big purple pulsating one!! A big box of chocolates. The movie The Vow. Bliss

This is just weird... Was she tied to a chair or something?

Maybe they were happy tears and she couldn't believe you chose her so she was overjoyed?

Think like a girl tell her everything a girl wants to hear

bertman21 5

The only thing that gets you is another 3 years of chasing her, her pretending to like you, and more heartbreak he's ****** either way

stepymac 15

She's not worth 3 years of ur life

How does that change anything? I doubt his life has that much going on anyways.

You should have known she wasn't into you after three years of knowing her.

3 years? Dude, you're stuck in the friend zone..... Forever.

Well F*** her, dude you're too good for someone who doesn't want you!

I think his intent was on f***ing her.

WOW. She's a worthless person because she's simply not into him? Really?