This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/05/2018 19:00

Today, I checked the comments on the YouTube channel I started a few days ago. Almost all of them were insults about my appearance. The main reason I started the channel in the first place was to be more comfortable with how I look. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 991
You deserved it 833

Top comments

Gotta prepare for trolls man. If you start a YouTube channel, you have to expect them.

Oh god, please don't let this turn her into another youtube beauty vlogger.

Comments

Oh god, please don't let this turn her into another youtube beauty vlogger.

Sounds like she’s attracting more trolls than fans. Her YouTube star aspirations are limited unless she’s a masochist.

Gotta prepare for trolls man. If you start a YouTube channel, you have to expect them.

Zekfen 17

There is two absolute truths about the internet. If it exists, there is **** for it on the internet. The second is people are assholes.

No offense but there doesn't need to be more uselsss pointless videos/stuff on YouTube there's enough already with everything being for kids nowadays.

Judgmental much? You have no idea what the channel is about or what OP is contributing. Not everything on YouTube is pointless crap.

If they're making videos just to feel better about their appearance it's safe to assume it's pointless kid videos...or another make up channel etc

you know how it is. the anonymity of the internet makes ppl say nasty stuff because of selfdoubt. keep it up and diasable comments or make vids without your immage

chessu 21

I'm all for being more comfortable in your own skin, but I'm not sure Youtube vlogging is the best place for this..

It's The INTERNET, what were you expecting..??

That makes no sense. Getting validation about your looks from anonymous trolls is like seeking support or advice from FML! Not only are you ugly and/or fat, but you’re also stupid! (Your compliment-fishing expeditions aren’t going so well.) PS: I’m sure you’re nice-looking.

Easier said that done, I know, but as long as you keep looking for validation from others instead of learning to be okay with yourself, you'll never find what you're looking for. You can't control the world around you, not even to the extent of making people offer you minor support. If you try, you'll just go mad. Instead, you have to learn to be a master of controlling yourself. Once you do that, everything will start to fall into place. Good luck. Sincerely!

Mr_Mole 24
Mungolikecandy 19

Youtube comments. The damp place under the bridge where the trolls live.