By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 17:58 - Vietnam

Today, I checked into a hotel because my boss had assigned me to a new position. As soon as the reception lady looked up, she had me kicked out of the hotel. Apparently, one of the regulations is, "No prostitutes allowed." I was wearing a business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 819
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

Comments

bthomas0319 2

If your business is prostitution then your suit would be innapropriate. And your boss aka your pimp should've know that!

gravy4u 5

Maybe she's jealous. Or just a bitch.

well maybe its time for a new profession. prostitution can be dangerous. by boss you mean pimp right?

Your pic... Scares me, bro o-0 No offense xD

beanstar11 5

At least you can see he's wearing a shirt.

wait maybe she's a prostitute and has the same suit

I smell a lot of free amenities and upgrades headed your way. Clean em out!

Yeah hold on to that extra toilet paper, play your cards right you'll get two mints on that pillow. Thank you holiday inn

I've never stayed at a Holiday Inn that kicks out prostitutes. Also, most decent hotels have arrangements with local business and establishments where the hotel gives out coupons for free services, and when they are redeemed the the hotel pays the business for the services. I was out at a hotel in Calgary when a maid cleaned off the dining nook table and threw out half a draft of an original novel I was writing. Since I didn't have a copy on computer and the handwritten draft was irretrievable, I spent the rest of my stay white water rafting, horseback riding and rock climbing in Horseshoe Canyon. Free room for my current stay, open bar, $500 dollar gas card and a weeks free stay the following year. I had been going there for almost 12 years though, usually a month at a time, so I'm not saying everyone should expect that. Point is, any decent hotel (even Holiday Inn) can provide guests that have been wronged with some decent apologies gifts.

karinaprism9 4

She thought you and your customer were going to engage in a little role playing... Just a thought

Yeah that will totally reel business i'n!

Squirrelx 5