By gross - 02/05/2015 18:39 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, I changed my toothbrush because the bristles were wearing down. My brother later asked me why I changed his toothbrush. Apparently we've been sharing the same one for the past several weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 031
You deserved it 3 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

make sure everyone uses a different color of toothbrush.

They come in every color under the rainbow, there's no reason each family member can't have an assigned color (I'm blue)

Comments

I don't understand how this happens. Do you just see a random toothbrush in the bathroom and be like, "Hey! I'm gonna pick today to start cleaning my mouth with you even though I don't know where you came from!"

truckers_wife 23

this has happened to me and my brother before. we hardly ever brushed our teeth when we were kids, so we actually lost track of which one belonged to whom.

My little brother does that. He doesn't like brushing his teeth so instead of getting a new brush he just uses whichever one is there. Pisses me off every time I catch him!

OP, different colours is part of Toothbrush Management 101 ;-) Hopefully you guys sort it out in the meantime *grin*

Which is why I keep my toothbrush in my room.

Be glad he didn't ask, why you changed the toothbrush he uses for scrubbing the tiles around the toilet.

domi0461 10

So, the question is who's to blame? Did he take yours or did you take his? There must be a lonely toothbrush left waiting for its owner.

I know the thought is gross but don't most people wash their toothbrush off after each use? I do. Not that I'd want to share my toothbrush. Especially with a brother. Lol

This happened to me once...I found out that my brother was using my toothbrush even though the colors were very distinctly different...I still cringe remembering it >.

HyperDude255 0

Lilly and Marshall approve. And Ted. And Robin.