By ChangoFett - 26/05/2013 06:46 - United States - Laguna Hills

Today, I changed my teacher's PowerPoint picture to me making a funny face. He saw it and changed it to a picture of him, with a middle finger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 158
You deserved it 50 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shouldn't expect people to feel sorry for you OP, not for this.

Teachers have seen it all, you'll never win (unless its a new one then you're teaching them)

Comments

Your teacher flipped you the bird.... Oh em gee! Your life is like totally ******....

Your teacher sounds awesome, there's no way you didn't deserve this. Hope you can channel that boundless creative energy into something positive, like your school work.

Maybe he could have bean greeting you because he thought it was funny. You should go round greeting others in the same way.

You were trying to be funny. Teachers are typically prepared for everything. Better luck next time!

He's commenting on your age and your IQ OP! And he's making a prediction about your grade too. Try to turn things around by doing some "extra credit" work for your teacher before its too late!!

I don't get why you got thumbed down.....you were right in my opinion.

It is new technology developed by NASA. When you are feeling low on energy you go to a particular point to "power up". They are trying it out ib schools to give the kids more energy to study. Similar technology being tested called "Excell" is for good students to get even better grades.

Can't tell if you're a failed troll, or just really stupid...

Why did this even get through moderation?

Kuhu1993 21

I have to agree. There were deserving FML's out there. This is just playful.

Hah you totally deserved it. That was a funny move from the teacher