By no love - 01/01/2016 22:41 - United States

Today, I celebrated my 4-year anniversary with my girlfriend. We didn't have sex and we didn't even kiss. All I got to do was cuddle the stuffed Minion she got me for Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 388
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry mate. Maybe have a talk with her? If you aren't satisfied with your relationship she needs to know.

leogachi 15

@3 If she didn't want to she's not obligated to just because it's their anniversary. We don't know if her not wanting anything physical is a regular thing or if she just happened to not want anything on their anniversary.

Comments

Seeing the direction that your relationship is going, I'd invest in another stuffed minion for Valentines Day. Sorry dude

solarsanteria 15

I got scared because my boyfriend and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary, but I didn't get him a minion, I got him an assassin's creed jacket... Sorry bro

solarsanteria 15

People have different preferences on when to get engaged.. I doubt that's the problem, but who knows

disasterlydeed 26

Perhaps she shows her affection in other ways? My husband and I started reading about the 5 Love Languages and it helped. I feel loved when he does chores, and he feels love when we go out and spend time together (hiking, movie, etc). Sounds like yours is physical touch. Might help you guys too!

PANDORUM89 21

exactly what I was thinking! each person requires love in different ways. my boyfriend could buy me everything I could ever want but him cuddling and kissing me shows me that he loves me. if OP requires physical actions to feel loved then he should communicate this to his gf and she should try to accommodate this. I mean not even a kiss? after 4 years a kiss should come at least once a day, a small price to make OP feel loved and to reconnect. hopefully though OP is showing his love to his GF in her preferred love language.

Mathalamus 24

its a stuffed minion. isn't that better than the more mundane sex or kissing? a stuffed minion isn't mundane...