By MonCoiffeurAdoré - 28/06/2012 02:43

Today, I caught my stylist in the mirror attempting to get his colleague to laugh by spitting on my head while washing my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 521
You deserved it 32

Top comments

Complain to the manager and get something free! :D

mpj13 8

Comments

screw that i would of kicked him , walked out and found a new stylist

unknown_user5566 26
Cowboy1986 4

How very perverted I like it :)

unknown_user5566 26

127- To be fair, I use that saying when referring to girls who spit after giving BJ's, so it is kind of perverted. :) I have too many male friends...

hahaha. i was liking your comments already, now i'm really a fan. back on topic, the stylist needs to get fired. with a letter of expectoration for their resume. ( yeah, groan all ya want :-p )

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

That is so disgusting and rude.. FYL, I hope you confronted your hair stylist!

You may have AIDS... You don't know where that stylist has been.

moonsxstars 6

^ They were posted at the same time, aye bro?

Son of a bitch. Wasn't there when I was writing it. *crawls to repetition corner*...

Bald people usually don't get their hair washed.

He can loose his license for that. They must really hate you to risk their careers. Find another stylist after you report them to the owner.

TheFamilyElf 17

Haven't you heard? Spit is the hottest new hair product on the market! He's doing you a solid and giving you a free trial! Jk, that's nasty. You did not give him permission to salivate on your head. Gross.

What's the point of a sarcastic comment if you're going to tell us that it's a sarcastic comment?!

hockeyoceancity 13

52 i think 23 should use your profile picture.

And who would give ANYONE permission to salivate on their head..?

etoilenuit 15
TheElderTROLLZ 15

That was NOT saliva in Mary's hair... I'm not sure what you're suggesting, unless it's some kind of 'spit or swallow' thing? Ugh. No.