By Kegronauer - 23/08/2009 21:35 - United States

Today, I caught my dad squishing my stick-on bra cups in his hands, trying to figure out what they are. He's an engineer who graduated from MIT. I still don't think he knows what they are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 301
You deserved it 4 340

avidfmylife tells us more.

haha the comments are all great. I'll clarify a couple things: 1) I accidentally left my stick-on bra cups in a main part of the house where he easily found them 2) I was embarrassed that he found them and that I caught him but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. It's "FML" because my dad was squishing my bras. It's "YDI" because I left them out where he found them. I decided it was better to not embarrass both of us by confronting him and explaining what they are, so I just pretended I didn't notice and left the room.

Top comments

DogFun 0

What the hell is a "stick on bra cup" anyways?

Ligerie 0

LOL, Thats pretty funny. Or creepy. Maybe he does know but likes to squish your bra!?

Comments

xiloveyoux3 0

First of all, why did your dad have it in the first place? Shouldn't it have been in your room or something? Second, an engineer don't work, or go to school for bras, so you can't blame him. Thirdly, how it YOUR life fckd? Unless you were trying to imply that it was embarrassing your dad had your bra, and you had to get it back by asking him, which you did a pretty bad job of doing.

I think the people above me are on the wrong fml.

That reminds me of a great engineer joke: An engineer rides up to his friend, also an engineer, on a new bike. The friend asks, "Where did you get the new bike?" The engineer says, "You won't believe this! This beautiful girl rides up to me on this bike, stops in front of me, gets off and rips off every stitch of clothing she had on and screams, 'Take whatever you want!!'" The friend said, "You made the right choice -- the clothes probably wouldn't have fit!"

CyclonePsycho 1

Well, I mean the guy did make the right decision. I mean unless the clothing was really new (I highly doubt this, because the lady ripped off her clothes) and had great resale value, the bike would obviously be the better choice. Fail joke. /bait

I wish someone did that to me; I could use a new bike.

RJB 0

idk theres nothing about harry potter so it cant be

xbunnie 0

I agree, haha. This belongs on MLIA.

brrrx 0

Complete MLIA. OP's life is not ****** at all. Her brilliant (no sarcasm...engineering is extremely difficult) male father doesn't understand a piece of obscure female lingerie..did you really expect him to? Your life is ****** only because you are pathetic. How old are you, 10?

EDIT: ******* reply system. Ignore this.

hmmm, did you give your bra to your dad to see if he could figure out what it is? Im confused. Why is your life effed because of this? Do you think your dad is a tard now and a tard engineer at that? Is your tard dad in charge of designing and engineering combustable car engines? If so the f all of our lives.

Seriously, why is this a FML? Nothing bad happened to you.

She had to explain to her dad those "things" go on her boobs. It's not necessarily bad, just awkward.

YDI for not being mature enough to cut your father some slack for being human and not knowing everything about everything... do you think Stephen Hawking knows what a stick on bra is? lol

wow a guy who graduated from MIT doesnt know what a bra looks like? SOMEBODY ALERT THE PRESS!!! nextttttttttttt!

I concur... My friends went to engineering school 15 years ago. Their classes were 98% male. It's a lot better now, roughly 50/ 50.

Just because they're intelligent, it doesn't mean they're smart. I bet he was thinking of things he could use them for. Dads. You gotta love em.