By Amy - 10/01/2013 05:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my boyfriend wearing yoga pants and taking pictures of his butt to post on a "Girls in yoga pants" site. He saw my expression and said, "Nah, it's cool, I hid my junk so they'll think it's a chick!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 986
You deserved it 5 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He enjoys the idea of guys jerking off to pictures of him?

saIty 17

There is a girl in yoga pants website?!? Time for uh.. Research...

Comments

I think it may be time for a talk with him...

I hate to say this Op, but if he can pull it off convincingly....he must have one nice butt. :P Enjoy the view and see the humour in this! It is kinda funny. ;)

Yoga pants can make almost any ass look like Jennifer Lopez's.

I dunno, I have seen my fair share of yoga pants that didn't work so well in the wondrous lands of Walmart.

Sounds like an FML for you. Though YDI for shopping in Walmart.

TxCountryBeauty 10

Why would yoga pants cause someone's butt to look like J-Lo's? Out of serious curiosity.

56 - the way they fit makes ass look wonderful. yoga pants aren't for everyone. some girls have no ass, and some girls have too much ass for them.

abceasyas123abc 12

What's wrong with shopping at Walmart? (Note: I'm not American)

nothing really, it's just some hideously disgusting and fat people go to Walmart in yoga pants

Maybe you don't appriciate his ass enough which is why he looks for recognition elsewhere.

cheer21moose 13

I always wondered whose butt that was...

I really hope I haven't played a solo on the devils clarinet to any of his pictures

I was really trying to think if I'd ever spanked the ferret to a guy. I've decided that I haven't to keep my mental peace.

My partner does this all the time, it is no surprise for me to be greeted by a different 'girl' most days when i come home from work... call me strange but I quite like it, turns us both on!

Hey mate, whatever works for you, I say! :D

At least we know who wears the girl-pants in this relationship.

Sounds like your boyfriend may be more homosexual than you had thought!

There's nothing in the FML about the OP's boyfriend wanting to engaging in snuggly or sexy activities with other men...

Hey StanSmith2013- Yoga pants may look quite nice in the man. But homophobia looks bad on EVERYONE.

perdix 29

He'll probably get thumbed down for his unsightly camel toe.

Just make sure that, it's a camel toe and not left over Christmas mistletoe! I hear "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it". :P ***Thank you Catwoman from "Batman Returns" for that trivia tidbit!