By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 06:27 - United States

Today, I caught my boyfriend cheating right after I maxed out my credit card buying him everything on his Christmas list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 916
You deserved it 16 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you max out your credit card for a guy in the first place?

Comments

Why would you max out your credit card for a guy in the first place?

Red7646 0
Awesome_Guy2468 0

I'll never understand the need to spend your life savings and go into debt to buy a boyfriend or girlfriend lavish Christmas presents.

loski87 4
WorkThatButt 2

Coming from a man, never spoil your man, ever.

what kind of loser gives hid his gf a list of stuff he wants?

KingDingALing 9

Exactly. I think the REAL fml here is that your boyfriend had a list. Is he 7?

return it!!! never maxx out ur credit cards for anyone!!!

Chick, what about not even starting with spending money you don't have??!! ;)

You maxed your credit card buying stuff for your man? you can't be serious .. I hope you can return them cuz it doesn't seem like you're a 'long termed' thinking person. Gluck!

If you were sensible you would have kept the reciepts and be in the process of returning all that stuff right now. (Though I suppose if you didn't, there's always ebay...) However, why would you max out your credit card buying him all the stuff on his christmas list? I mean it's great that you want to get him what he wants, but you should balance that with what money you can afford to spend.

bouncykiddo 0

Just return them. I'm sure your smart enough to have kept the receipts (i do it in case person doesn't like what i got them). Also, never put yourself in a financially difficult situation for ANYONE. It's just a really stupid thing to do...I was tempted to hit YDI button because you did that.