By penisgrabber - 15/12/2010 17:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came to the realization I make a living trimming the hair off dogs' privates. I've touched more dog penises than I have human ones, and sometimes the dogs get "excited" while I'm working. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 472
You deserved it 7 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

I noticed that you refrained from saying that you're a dog groomer, and that you "make a living trimming the hair off dogs' privates". This implies that you specialize in the penis of dogs. Do you occasionally get requests to groom a dog and have to reply, "sorry, I only do the penis and sometimes the scrotum, you'll have to look elsewhere"? Also, don't lie. You love it.

Comments

mapleleafs34 0

lmao!!!! ninjafriends---you made my day:)

Ninjafriends 1
lordmir 1

lol I agree plus just wanna say your cute

Ninjafriends 1

Umm, is that directed towards me, or the cute girl above me. You bastard!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you could -- if you wanted to -- make your living trimming the hair off of human privates. There's probably more money in that than the canine equivalent. And -- here's the bonus -- you'd no longer have to complain about having touched more dog penises than human ones. Just an idea.

If it makes you feel any better you can shave my balls and trim my bushes any time you like.

lucky for you im always shaven, but you can come play with it anytime you like.

DaveEPIC 0
green_eyes124 0

Haha, your picture got chopped off. that's what happens when you steal freeze's picture : )

someone has to do it. and it was your choice.

So do you charge extra for a "happy ending?" Or is included in the regular service?

It is a little disturbing that this FML was posted in the "intimacy" category instead of the "work" category.

I put it in work, I swear! it also got edited some.