By BrianP - 07/07/2009 17:00 - Netherlands

Today, I came home to found all of my belongings out on the street. My roommate, who is also my brother, apparantly neglected to pay his part of the rent, and we got evicted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 531
You deserved it 4 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just like you neglected to make sure he paid his half of the rent?

sucks :( but hopefully you can find a new roommate. oh and your brothers a jerk for not telling you he hasn't paid

Comments

dorkasaur 0

Sorry but this isn't possible Unless u don't check your mail or the front door or don't own a phone, you would have gotten an eviction notice

blink182rocks 0

YDI for having a brother, bitch.

If you didn't get an eviction notice, then see a lawyer and you can stay there free for a while. Your credit is already busted, so you might as well.

I am pretty sure you are kidding. I would hit my brother, it seems like something he would do. Something that would NOT happen however, would be such a speedy eviction. I dunno, it COULD happen, but only if you ignored multiple warnings by complete accident.

Goldfinch86 0

you sound like your about 13 so I'm going to say that your looking to get someone really pissed and start a flame war. Your a YDI.

By a vote of 1-0... BrianP, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Chrisj2001 0

At least you can be homeless together. Get an extra big cardboard box.

fretforyerlatte 0

they have to have given you some kind of notice. otherwise it's an illegal eviction...unless your brother got all the notices and hid them from you. in that case, even more so FYL.

how did this FML even get voted in. This is life, not an FML, it happens to tons of people everyday. You dont pay rent you get kicked out.. dosnt matter if it was you or your rommate. this is soo stuiped.

beaniebabe 0
sophie1070 0

um.. DUH! FML's are based on things that happen to everyone!! or at least to some people!! YDI!! p.s. couldn't even spell stupid right... asshole.

skullbuster 0

Can you hear it, really, can you... it's the sirens from the spelling and grammar police invading the comments section for another post. Really, for all of you self-deputized members of the force, forget for a moment that we have an unsympathetic asshole here calling someone "stuiped" because his "rommate" screwed him over - why does everyone think it is necessary to correct everyone else's spelling/grammar on this site? I give this jerk off props just for being able to sit upright and turn on the ******* computer, spelling words correctly may be asking a little too much!

Caayouteepie 0

You should sue him. i mean seriouslllyy. what an asshole move. he couldof at least told you he couldnt pay.