By pittmanw - 18/07/2016 02:54 - United States - Jackson

Spicy
Today, I came home to find my girlfriend in bed with another guy. On top of it all he stole my favorite underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 423
You deserved it 1 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course stealing someone else's girlfriend is wrong, but also stealing someone's underwear? That's nasty.

I wouldn't try get either of them back.

Comments

Did you have THAT MUCH bad luck with women that you've only ever dated skanks?

Ah yes, let's play the sweeping generalizations game, and all men are pigs! Have you ever considered that maybe either, you just have bad taste in women, or you're the problem?

TMO2142 25

He steal your pokemon ones?

And now they're both dirty and are better off being replaced.

Though situation OP :/ Hope it works out for you

Sweeping Generalizations remember? Maybe he just attracts the wrong type of people? Or maybe he's just unlucky, it isn't all his fault like you had said #17.

I really hate it when you find someone you chose to spend your most intimate moments with nuts deep with another guy.. something that myself have experienced.. you can do better than her.. move on..

Remember, the only common denominator in all of your failed relationships is YOU!

What I said was not a generalization #21. Generalization- a statement about a group of people or things that is based on only a few people or things in that group. What I did was a question, and maybe even a suggestion, and it was directed at an individual, not a group. I was saying, since he thinks all girls are bad, maybe he should be looking at himself. Ever heard of the people who say "all my exes are crazy." Sometimes these people are innocent and not at fault. However, often, they are actually the problem. And still, to make such a sexist and blanket statement against a whole group even if you have had continuous shitty relationship experiences is just plain WRONG. Either way though, what I said should be taken with a grain of salt, I was being facetious.