By embaressed - 20/09/2010 02:13 - United States

Today, I came home to find my drunken father sitting on our front lawn. He had a blanket, lit candle, and was singing with his eyes closed. He told me he believed he was Buddha from watching the history channel. Meanwhile, cars were driving by our house beeping, and yelling "praise the lord!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 450
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Sounds like your dad might have been more than just drunk.

Comments

Unless your father is an alcoholic, I consider this a win. I think it would be hilarious to come home to a parent acting goofy due to intoxication. Granted, I've never witness my own parents drunk, I still think it would be funny. I'd definitely record it!

redrovaa 0

It's actually NOT funny when your parents are intoxicated..it's embarrassing and they usually try to like, care for you but end up hurting you and they cry over one little thing and become creepy.

#59, that's an unusually specific comment. Speaking from past experiences?

Arsonnist 3

Well at least it was the history channel. It could have been even worse. Plus that's funny.

RedPillSucks 31

Imagine if he was watching the playboy channel, or animal planet, or both?

Arsonnist 3

Wow, I would hope they didn't have a pet in the front yard if that was the case, haha.

FYLDeep 25

You need to explain to him that having a beer gut doesn't make you Buddha.

Good call... however, the scene must have been rad.

FFML_314 11

Your picture makes you look like a giant question mark. Just saying.

lol, cars were beeping and people were yelling "praise the lord?" your father's a boss.

#13, your a dick. Grow the **** up, and stop being so depressed and negative. **** man.

Wow man. That's so funny. Did you rub his Belly for goodluck? Hahaha.