By void bowels() { cry(); } - 26/11/2014 20:45 - United Kingdom - Caerphilly

Today, I came home late from work. As I got out of my car, I noticed a child-shaped silhouette in my bedroom window. I almost shat myself, since I live alone. I searched the whole house, sobbing in fear, only to find no trace of whatever or whoever I'd seen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 957
You deserved it 3 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xluciferx666 21

Looks like it's time to nope out of that place

That's almost as nerve racking as hearing the sound of children laughing when you live alone.

Comments

The Doctor was at your house doing some weird dang things.

You mean the power of Christ compels your house.

Was it your own shadow as you were walking up to your house?

OP just got home from work and saw a figure looking out their bedroom window. Kinda like in horror movies or documentaries. There's no way it could have been their shadow.

"There's no way it could have been their shadow." Were you planning on explaining why not?

well if it was, there would have to be a light source from under the op, and directly pointing at the window, which would be weird

If OP was getting out of a car and walked in front of the car while the lights were still on, then noticed the shadow, it could have been that.

"well if it was, there would have to be a light source from under the op," Like a car headlight? That, among other things, would qualify. And why does it have to be "from under" anyway? If you remove that seemingly unnecessary criterion, the list of possible causes grows even further, expanding to encompass (among many others) things like streetlights, other cars on the road, light from other buildings, etc.

Not to mention - as I just forgot to - light sources IN the house. Heck, literally the only difference between this post and the one a few entries down, where the poster thought s/he (I don't recall their gender if it was given) was getting burgled, is the OP of that one successfully figured his/hers out. If s/he'd just assumed "ghost" instead of "burglars", and been too lazy or unobservant to figure out what the problem was, this would be literally the same story.

Hey, it's only a child regardless. You can take him/her.

So if a random child was in your house, you'd keep them for yourself?

i think she meant take him/her on, not, like, kidnap them and sell them into slavery

In scary movies the kids are always the worst.

In horror movies it's always the kids that scare me.

And clowns. Don't forget the mutherfuckin' clowns...

I would love to live in a Haunted House.

Why? :/ I'd be so scared thinking of people watching me. Plus you never know who it is watching O_o

I live in a haunted house. Unless youre cool with stuff moving around on its own and things calling your name all night, you dont want to live in a haunted house

sweetnsourrr 11

When people say that I always give them this weird look because its really not a fun experienced. be careful what you wish for. XD

Slaught000 9

*pathetic, generic comment here, in a desperate attempt to get voted to the top*

You've got me scared just by that story OP sorry, time to call the ghost busters?