By ConfusedGirl - 15/12/2015 13:03 - United States - Pittsford

Today, I came home early to surprise my boyfriend. I walked into our bedroom to find him in dressed completely in my clothes, and in makeup. It took me a moment to realize it was him and not a female intruder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 135
You deserved it 2 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for a frank conversation. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Comments

ColonelCusswords 24

someone's got some splainin to do...

pleasedie 22

That awkward moment when your girlfriend finds you wearing her clothes and make up.

Ali_Br_fml 33

And he looks better in it than you do!

Is this a reference to a song or movie?

christge1beast 17

Dude looks like a lady? Aerosmith? Is that what you're referencing?

Steve95401 49

#14 is referencing a song by Tom Jones from the 1960's.

its more of an fml for him to be embarrased. No harm in having harmless fetish and fantasies .

Not if the fetish or fantasies leads to violating boundaries. If he bought his own makeup and women's clothes that would be all well and good, it would be just fine if he asked his girlfriend if he could use her stuff first and she said it was okay. But wearing someone else's clothes and using their makeup without permission is a serious breach of trust, especially if you're using the clothes for sexual purposes.

I wouldn't consider it a breach of trust. they are living together. If I came home to my man in my clothing and make up, I may have some questions but not be upset that he is wearing my clothing, I wear my man's clothes. If he puts makeup on better than me I may ask for some tips. Your reaction is way extreme they live together, they share space a room why not clothes unless he stretched them out.

You can't expect everyone to feel the same way about it, for that reason I think it's always best to ask permission first. Lots of people feel their wardrobe is a reflection of their personality or identity and that their clothes have been picked out as personal items, they could easily feel that was encroached upon if their partner started wearing them.

She was probably really confused as to why there was a woman in her house and after she realized it was her boyfriend, she was probably really confused as to why he was wearing her clothes and makeup. I think you'd be a little surprised if you came home and your boyfriend was wearing your clothes and make up.

I hope to God that he didn't try on your heels

I mean heels is probably not a priority compared to I dunno, underwear.

#18 Why are the heels worse than the clothes and the makeup?

Sigh, I hate it when my boyfriend forgets to ask before borrowing my clothes...

Ugh I hate it when my girlfriend catches me with her clothes.