By SODbeatlesMCRlp - 19/11/2010 16:54 - United States

Today, I came home and found a can of body spray. My parents get me a new scent whenever they go shopping, which is usually at least twice a week. They left a note: "Do you get it yet?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 754
You deserved it 35 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is no excuse for smelling bad, unless you're allergic to deodorant. And even then there are options. You totally deserve this one!

Comments

Contrary to popular belief, you will not melt if you are exposed to a soap and water combination.

the Wicked Witch of the West begs to differ

Mobile site reply test. Yay, it works!

sourgirl101 28

Which witch is which? That's all you'll get, when you watch "The Wizard of Oz" and listen to "Pink Floyd" "Dark Side of the Moon" at the same time.

Omg you rock! It made the movie more interesting watching while listening to the Album.

threer 30

"Are you a bad witch or a good witch, Dorothy?" "Why, I don't know. What are you?" "Only bad witches are ugly!" Glinda is a sociopath with a vanity problem, by the way.

youfailed18 0

If you stink that bad, you need some prescription deodorant or something. it's called hygiene for a reason.

Maybe they should get soap also. Spray doesnt help!

Do you? Bless your parents for saying to you what your friends probably want to. I hope the point of your FML is that you stink and not that your parents told you so. Find a way to de-musk yourself, OP.

Well, do you? What do you need; the Acme Anvil to drop onto your head? In their discreet way they are trying to tell you that you have a problem with body odor. If you are bathing regularly (every day) and changing your clothing and underwear every day, then maybe it's time to see a doctor.

ulicksam 0

How can you not know when it's that bad?

Most people can't smell themselves. This fact is very evident with perfume, you know those girls who smell like they are wearing three bottles, it's because they are used to their own scent. They tend to feel that if they can't smell it, it means no one can. The same is true for B.O. , people are so used to their own smell that they don't realize they smell bad.

Omg thats nasty get help OP seriously stinky people should get smacked for being gross... Its not that hard to stay clean and smell good duh

mintcar 9

Shower gel is a little more appropriate.