By Anonymous - 16/05/2009 21:06 - United States

Today, I called the guy I've liked for a long time and told him how I felt. He didn't say anything except for "hello." After I spilled my feelings, I hear "Haha, just kidding I'm not here right now! Call me back later!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 720
You deserved it 8 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an immature, yet awesomely hilarious joke. At least you get another chance to make it sound better.

Am I the only person that thought he actually answered it but pretended it was voicemail because he didn't like her back?

Comments

ThisVampyricLust 0

At least you practiced it. You can do it again probably better.

Maybe he was actually on the phone... but when he heard you spilled his feelings to him, he said "Haha, just kidding I'm not here right now! Call me back later!". lol, funny though.

+1 for making me involuntarily snort during a laugh

That's shitty. I don't see what the real FML is? Just cause you got tricked into one of those stupid VM's Come on people. & besides it might be better to do it in person too so you see & know their reaction to how they feel about the situation. Tough as it is, might be better than someone who feels pity & pretends to like you over the phone ha.

good news, he didnt hear it, noone did. all he will see (presuming you hung up) is 1 missed call from you. so dont feel that embaressed.

ayumi_fml 0

Hahaha, I have the same type of voicemail :P

Savor the funny voicemail messages while you can. Eventually you need to sound professional :(

meddude 0

i'm changing my voicemail message right now.

Wow, you called someone and got a voicemail! Is this a joke these fml's get worse and worse!

I used to have a voicemail like that - when I was in college - not for long; everytime I listened to my messages, all I got was abuse FML. LOL

It's ridiculously annoying when someone you like can't talk to you face to face and has to share all their feelings over a telephone line. Girl or guy, actually/literally/physically talk to the person. Texts, notes, and cell phones don't work as substitute. There's no chemistry or excitement, you're just hiding behind an electric wall.

Well, if OP doesn't live near him, she may have had to call/text him to tell him how she felt? Besides, calling him is at least better than texting him.