By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 14:47 - Canada

Today, I built a snowman. When I'd finished, I went inside to get a scarf and carrot for the nose. As I came back outside, a snowplough ran it over, and the driver waved at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 248
You deserved it 5 516

molly_runner tells us more.

for all you guys that dont understand this, its a SIDEWALK plow .

Top comments

r6_fml 4

You should have built it around a fire hydrant. That would've slowed the bastard down.

Wave back at him, but close 4 fingers of your choosing.

Comments

Why did you build a snowman in a parking lot or the street?

Michele123123 0

Most people who post here wish they had this minor of a problem.

Life is short and build another snowman before snow melts

YDI for building a snowman in the path of a snow plow. Build the next one in your yard, you jackass.

boatkicker 4

@37 Not everyone has a yard, but I find it hard to believe that OP has no where other than the road, a sidewalk, or public parking lot to build one in. Alternatives include, porches, stoops, steps, private driveways, on top of their car if they have one, or in a public park. If the snow has already stopped, than in a location that has already been plowed and probably won't be plowed again, so long as there is room for cars and/or people to get around the snow man. If you build a snowman in the path of a plow, than it's going to get knocked down. End of story.

You can have so much fun with the snowplough drivers. Last year a friend of mine buried a few balloons filled with red dyed water, the sidewalk plough hit it and caused a stream of blood coloured snow. Serves them right though, and for those people that said the op should have built it on their lawn, I’ve had the sidewalk ploughs come onto my lawn to destroy a snow fort to maybe it was on there lawn. They seem to go out of their way to be A holes.

I wish we had ploughs for the pavement, they're like ice rinks round here, the top bit slightly melts in the day then refreezes. Then the hospitals complain that they have more broken bones and other slipping related injuries coming in...

DAMMIT people, don't you realize how long it takes to build a snow man?? In that time, the connection built teaches the OP the true meaning of love and friendship! He already gave it a name, and a life story! His scent is already on the snowman; its mother will never take it back! The relationship between OP and his snowman is sacred as the blood, sweat and tears he poured into making it-- and the blood, sweat, and tears the snowman shed when it died...

It appears that OP is female. None of the above applies anymore.

robc32ca 4

why did you build a snowman in the middle of the road?

dudeitsdanny 9

To give it a headstart to the other side.

did you build in the street? you stupid broad

ohhsnappitsme 15
chowE_fml 4

your picture looks as if it's quoting that exact line lol

What, did you build a snowman in the middle of the street? Don't play in the street. I learned that when I was two.