By highlandgirl10 - 21/07/2010 20:31 - Canada

Today, I brought my boyfriend of a year and a half to meet my parents. Turns out he dated my mom. This should be a fun dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 087
You deserved it 6 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait. hold on. confused. so, is he as old as your parents? did he date your mom before she got married? or, did your mom recently get remarried, and in the mean time decided to pay a visit to cougar town? or did she cheat on your dad? i don't know what to think about all of this. i'm going to make myself a smoothie.

Comments

FYL your mom is a cougar. Better watch out for your future boyfriends....

Orgy? I hope your parents are divorced, or that this happened a long, long time ago. In that case, you are a grave robber.

Lol grave robber never heard that one. 

I think deathbed robber would be more fitting though... Except for necrophiliacs. But I'm pretty sure ops parents aren't dead.

What, you mean you don't go to dinners with the deceased? Damn. Guess I'm the only one.

Well not as often as you'd think. "Hey honey, come over here and meat grandpa!" (opens freezer) "Shit he's starting to rot we better get that taxidermist over here!" Well dinners with ghosts would be slightly less creepy I guess.

It would be easier for ghosts to have a dinner with us. They can at least disappear at will. Also, "and meat grandpa"? So grandpa is dinner? Interesting.

haha glad you caught that well isn't the freezer where you put you meat? Well I put my food meat in the freezer...

wouldn't that give you freezer burn/hypothermia, 53?

I said food meat, didn't I? I keep the good meat in my pants, but I get it out every now and then. Just wish I could get a girl to play with it, but I'm to shy for that. I want steak.

zach55 0

wait. hold on. confused. so, is he as old as your parents? did he date your mom before she got married? or, did your mom recently get remarried, and in the mean time decided to pay a visit to cougar town? or did she cheat on your dad? i don't know what to think about all of this. i'm going to make myself a smoothie.

rawrkittehpwnage 0

Did he say if your mom was good in the sack?

How old is your mother, and how old is your boyfriend? Why is he just meeting your parents after a year and a half? Most people get that over with earlier. Are your parents married still?

loski87 4

lmao how old is your bf??? I hope your motor had you at a young age. this is creepy

lonesomeXheartbr 0

after dinner will be even more fun