By blanknameisblank - 09/06/2014 19:36 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I broke my nose trying to pop a zit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 22 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tayymeds 23

I'm just gonna go with it wasn't ready to pop and you tried to make it pop. Yeah, I think that's how I'll justify this one.

Just what I was going to suggest but you said it so much better. My other thought to the cause, though much less likely, would be they have Osteogenesis Imperfecta.

I'm pretty sure this is next to impossible to do with your bare hands. I think you probably have some sort of bone issue and they can break easily, you may want to see a doctor an make sure you're ok. Unless of course you used something retarded like a hammer, in that case you're just stupid and I don't think the doctor could help you with that.

#93, I think this was more along the lines of OP trying to pop the zit, but her hand slipped and accidentally broke her own nose.

Maybe you're a superhero with unknowingly strong powers and it's just beginning to devolp.

91hayek 31

But its only activated when you see zits. Your enemies are all acne ridden, and your arch nemesis is a smooth baby faced prepubescent villain who foils you daily but has to race against time as when he reaches puberty you will have upper hand. He must find eternal youth or be destroyed by you.

Respect101 17

If that's the case maybe his broken nose didn't hurt so bad..

SarahSehhati 40
cjwayy 22

I'm gonna go with YDI... You probably should have stopped trying to pop it if was that difficult.

Poppy8127 15

Never thought you could manage to break your nose popping a pimple though.

91hayek 31

Sorry about the broken but are you trying to pop the zit by slamming your face into things?

katina1236 20

Just one quick question. How?

Smartdumbblonde 27

I think by trying to pop a zit, but I'm not completely sure. I'll go check for ya

rocker_chick23 27

I guess they should put breaking your nose on the list of reasons why you shouldn't pop a zit.

Protip: you're not supposed to pop zits with your fist

Axel5238 29

Jebus were you trying to pop it by slamming your head into the wall?

rocker_chick23 27

I think she used a steeltoed boot.