By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 10:27 - United States

Today, I broke my arm, and posted a picture of my X-ray on Facebook to show everyone how bad the break is. Nobody even asked me if I was OK. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 864
You deserved it 39 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The question is... What else have you posted on Facebook for attention?

Obviously your not ok, you broke your arm !

Comments

markrs 0

Hmmmm, looks like -insert Op's name here- broke an arm... OH MA GOSH!!! Jared broke up with Lindsey! Gurl, you deserve better! Xoxoxo.

desireev 17

I'm pretty sure I LOL at all of your comments! Lmao

markrs 0

Thanks. I'm so bored in the mornings all I do is read FMLs. FML.

insanelyXnikki 18
yourlove13 0

well, OP should try to post it again.;p

AlaskaKid95 7

Obviously you're ok if you can post a picture to Facebook.

Well it is hard to see a break. Did you tag anyone in it?

samarch0079 0

My brother and bestfriend are both radiologists, a true break is easy to see. A fracture especially a hairline fracture are harder to see.

You shouldn't be so attention seeking next time.

People lately post anything on facebook, it's not so odd really to post a picture that actually tells something about your situation, its a nice change between the "i just woke up and had breakfast" kind of posts

Id say its rather normal to ask if you're OK :/ i wonder why so far most people seem to think you deserved it :(

Most people think OP deserved it because they're whinging about not getting the attention they crave.

#129, pretty much. OP wasn't attention seeking much, I think he just wanted to see what friends actually cared about him and his "situation". Result: None. A broken arm IS a broken arm, I don't think many people have actually broken their arm and seen how annoying it is in everyday life. Of course, in real life, people would comment on a broken arm, even if they don't like you. And what about other attention seeking stuff people do on Facebook? Revealing pictures, "Like this status and I'll ..." Statuses, many more. Pretty much everyone does it...You just don't admit to doing it yourself.

166 - Not everyone does that, and I could prove I don't do it, only I don't open my profile to strangers.

moose_luver 1

Don't feel bad, I wouldn't have gotten asked either.

Well, I assume they already know if your ok, I mean, you just posted a picture of your X-ray on Facebook. Quit seeking sympathy.

perdix 29

I believe they were distracted by the image of the **** ring deep within you.

...Deep inside op's arm? Now that's what I call hardcore!

Maybe they sensed you're an attention *****

I think OP broke it on purpose to see how many sobs he/she can elicit from his/her "friends." And OP typed the FML with his/her free hand. |the kid|

Yes #142 he broke his arm to get popular instead of doing many other possibilities such as smoking, drinking, going to a party and hooking up with the popular girl. He totally broke his arm for that reason. And no, I thought he typed this with his foot.

Well, you do realize I wasn't particularly serious there, right? There *are* people who would deliberately **** themselves up for attention, but not many (sane) people would do that to themselves on purpose. And we don't know if it's a dude or a chick. |the kid|