By Anonymous - 26/02/2010 11:11 - Norway

Spicy
Today, I bought Plan B for the first time. Not because I had unprotected sex, but to make the cashier think someone would actually sleep with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 825
You deserved it 43 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would the person at the pharmacy counter care whether or not you're having sex? Pathetic.

YDI for wasting $50 on someone who will forget about you seconds after leaving the store.

Comments

creepermagnet 0

Isn't that stuff expensive? Wouldn't you have been better off buying a box of condoms if you wanted to impress the cashier?

Condoms would be a better option but both are still stupid. You can't really impress a cashier by buying certain things. Impress someone with your personality and actions, not pretending you had sex with someone. Having sex is something almost everyone does at some point so I don't see how that's supposed to impress someone. Besides, its presenting a false image of yourself. Doing so does not lead to good relationships. Its all just really silly.

Grnfrogs8 0

wow. like the cashier is worried and fretting about your sex life. yeah, you're paranoid. YDI for thinking to much.

ura really, idk why she would think the cashier cares..

Well..it isn't like the people working there are wanting to know about your sex life. just find the right guy and live out your life, don't worry what people think. I used to do that, but now that I found a girl, I don't care what people think..so just be patient.

You should've just gotten condems. That way people would think you were having responsible sex.

Exactly. If anything, the clerk's opinion of the OP was lowered due to her perceived unresponsibility.

Have sex with the clerk :D problem solved.

he wouldn't have sex with her,you see the problem yet?

I think people don't sleep with you because you are a weirdo who cares about what the cashier thinks about your sex life.

mezsed 0

You could have paid for a male hooker since you seem desperate.

You're so insecure that you need to waste money on drugs that you have no use for just to impress some random cashier? I wonder why nobody wants to sleep with you. YDI YDI YDI YDI.