90
By goodbyediet - / Friday 30 January 2015 11:00 / United Kingdom
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply

I'm just going to say it, you might want to get yourself checked out. Mollusks like slugs and snails can carry deadly parasites if you ingest them.

Reply

Actually, not healthy. Slugs can carry deadly parasites if ingested. Considering it obviously touched everything this person ate, they need to see a Dr.

Reply

One would think- but if op hadn't had any snacks like that before they might not have known the sliminess wasn't normal...

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Loading data…