By S. - 26/08/2012 16:20 - Estonia

Today, I bought a pack of toothpicks. There were 500 of them. When I got home I accidentally dropped the pack. After twenty long minutes of picking them up, I dropped them again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 288
You deserved it 12 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's too bad. Did you count all of them to make sure you didn't lose any?

deathpotato 11

A firm grip usually fixes that problem.

Comments

Haha a similar thing happened to me. I was alter serving at my church and the lighter was broken so I had to use matches to light the candle. I dropped the whole pack in front of everybody. Then I lit the candles. When I was walking back down the aisle, I did it again. Mortifying!

C0leTRain01 5

I think every comment you make will be thumbed down into oblivian because of your profile picture and username.

This is probably gonna get thumbed down, but I don't see why people really hate Justin Bieber. Maybe his voice is a little high, his songs might not be super-complex, and some people think that he looks like a girl. But why does that merit hatred? You could walk into a high school and find 20 boys just like him! I guess it's just that people hate him because he has over 27million girls that are infatuated with him and he makes more money taking a shit than most make in a week or more. Live and let live! If you hate something, don't go around and ruin it for everyone else!

58- No. Well, for a lot of those reasons yes, but also, you can walk into any highschool now and find 20 people just like him. He's a conceited little douche who's been quoted as saying "I'm the Kurt Cobain of my generation", really people hate on him for very valid reasons.

58- I work at Kohl's. Let me share something with you. The only place you'll find jb in our ENTIRE STORE is on a girls backpack and girls toddlers t-shirt. Now, I don't know about you, but most guys don't grow up hoping to be on a girls backpack. If he was any good, he'd belong somewhere else.

skyeyez9 24

I am not attracted to males who look androgynous (Like bieber). I prefer men who look like men....tall, broad shoulders, sexy: Channing Tatum >Bieber.

skyeyez9 24

Bieber is more like the Debbie Gibson of his generation.

CoolRainbowdash 15

Reading your profile... How can you say you love someone and that he is good, if you don't know him personally? Just cause he gets you a little wet in the middle? Please!!!

Hey guys, no offense tho! But i just moved to canada from india and have seen lately that everyone (mostly guys & some girls) hate jb or call him gay and else.... Coz he is on girls bag pack, he looks girly etc etc lol However if u try to put a thought in it, then this is how he makes millions of $'s by making sure those girls buy that stuff, buy his concert tickets ..... So this is all just for showbiz and money, i think even letting people call him gay and all doesn't matter to him, coz he still have way more girls fallen for him than any other guy of his age .... Note: i am not a fan of him neither an anti-fan .... Just wondering should i be laughing that he is gay or be worried that most prob my gf will choose him over me if she get a chance lol haha

60: he didn't actually say that though... It's a fake quote.

Briiyahh 7

I don't really like Justin Bieber but your all being ass-holes for thumbing her down because she like Justin Bieber and her username and picture speaks it. She likes who she likes damn

chesoes 8

I actually really like him as a person and enjoy his music ,am not saying am in love with him but i love what he does

It's probably not his real voice. Most men have a special "head voice" that is very high. There's a technical term but I don't remember it, lol. It can take a while to find it though. I mean, most people will do anything for that kind of money! I'm not a real fan, but I don't mind him.

OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S A JUSTIN BEIBER FAN! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Seriously, though, what the hell do all you people care if some stranger on a website likes Justin Beiber? Or Twilight? Or One Direction? Or Jersey Shore? I'm not a fan of those things (except the Twilight books, but I hate the movies) but I don't understand why people waste their time discussing something they dislike and harassing people whose taste they disagree with. Get a life and then maybe you won't have to worry about someone else's. Sheesh.

82- ok first of all no matter If it's for showbiz, money or whatever, you need to stoop quite low to want to be on little girls backpacks. Then I personally find him to be a very repulsive being because he acts like a total douche. I don't give a shit that some ppl like him but he's there talking like he big and could have everything (ohh and no he doesn't...) and make any girl fall because he sang a few pitifull love songs. Then last but not least, you should be asking yourself some serious questions if you are worried your gf would leave you for a douche like that on a moments notice..

95: I'm not sure if the Kurt Cobain quote is real, but he was once asked if he thought it was okay for women to get abortions in the case of rape and he said "well, everything happens for a reason" That idiotic statement is what makes me dislike him, not his shitty music.

kittytub 12

11- I've decided you love Just Bacon, so you don't put my name to shame.

Out of curiosity, I want to know what people think of Selena Gomez since she is dating Justin Bieber.

zuzupetalsYO 11

82- Why would you laugh at someone because he's gay? Of course your gf would pick jb over you. You are a big ole douche wad.

Sorry but why do you care about my opinions? I'm a random person from a website and you'll never meet me.

The internet would be so much less irritating if haters of Justin Bieber didn't exist. While I think his music sucks and I try and avoid listening to it as much as possible, one thing I cannot escape is the hatred of JB! It's everywhere on the internet! If that wasn't the case then I probably would've forgotten about JB already, but no... his haters give him the best publicity around. Argh.

MichellinMan 20

^ I'm beginning to like you.

SanchoClaus25 6

Didn't bother to read your comment. Only down voted you because of your profile picture

137- good. I've met way too many beliebers already.

104- You're*. Otherwise, I got nothing else from your post.

zingline89 18

82, 82, 82....props if you get the reference

zingline89 18

Sigh, no fans of the movie Rain Man. Oh well. :)

I actually thought of the Rain Man when I read this FML. :D

Wern...ter...free...ermagerrd! Lerst cernt!

momolee 4

That's the first thing I thought! They've been on the ground twice, I doubt OP would use them so just use a damn broom and call it a day!

Brooms are usually filled with dust, no?

itsgen 16

Okay first off Ew gross!! Why the hell do you want to put something on your mouth thats been on the floor? Your disgusting. Second you should consider flossing

Maybe she was planning to use them for an arts and crafts project?

EG14_fml 8

Wether she used hem or not, what was OP going to do? Leave them all on the floor?

they fell on the floor. unless the floor has a layer of dirt, it really should be fine, the toothpicks aren't gonna pick up the dirt from the floor… worse comes to worst, wipe it off, then use it.

I think most people put them "in" there mouths... Not sure the purpose of putting them "on" your mouth?

I think most people put them in THEIR mouths. Why bother correcting someone if you're going to make a blatant mistake yourself?

OP didn't say anything about using them after they'd been dropped... *You're* not reading it correctly