By bestiality? do I look like a pig? - 26/05/2013 20:50 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I borrowed my boyfriend's laptop. Out of curiosity, I clicked through the bookmarks in his web browser. One of them took me to a site dedicated to sex stories featuring characters from My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 219
You deserved it 18 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sure....out of curiosity. Not trying to invade his privacy or anything. However, the my little pony **** is a little disturbing.

Comments

When will people learn to NOT snoop around on a computer or laptop? How many more minds must be scarred?

I completely agree with you. I don't want people to find out about my neopets account.

The my lil ponys thing is actually a fandom they call themselves Bronys . Still creepy tho

and yet people still get Bronies and Cloppers mixed up. One is a group of people who like a show, the other is a group of perverted people who look at *********** henti.

both are one and the same, actually. the former is just aware that they should be ashamed of it

Okay, I'm not a Brony, but even I know there's a difference between watching and enjoying a cartoon, and wanking off to **** of said cartoon. Seriously, people.

109, you need to do a tad bit more research before you comment. You clearly don't know the difference.

TheDrifter 23

What he means is that not all bronies are cloppers, but all cloppers are bronies. They just like the show a little more than other bronies.

thebaddayblues 3

Why would someone bookmark that?

Maybe he bookmarked it because he knew he had a nosy girlfriend and wanted to freak her out.

I do exactly that on my laptop. I have a fake sublist marked **** that is filled with some weird and freaky things. Anyone who snoops deserved the trauma they get.

TheDrifter 23

Sure, that's what it's there for. The old "it's so obvious it must be a prank" logic, good call.

I bookmark things like that all the time, not because I'm sexually attracted to it, but because I find it so foreign, kind of like looking at tribesmen undergoing scarification. Plus, I like showing my friends things which go against the Western world's conventions.

lexxiii 17

Cockblocked by Rainbow Dash... How embarrassing...

You are his Pinkie Pie? I tried to come up with something like cutie pie... eh.

3rdbass 9

You have failed miserably.

SirTalkaton 22

Maybe he pictures your face on a little ponys body... That's awkward

ltaper11 20

I say "nay" must have just read the site wrong because that sounds disturbing

At what point in your life do you ask yourself, I wonder what it would be like to read about fictional rainbow colored magical horses ******* each other.

jem970 19

Its disturbing... who gets off by watching cartoon ponies have sex? I still think Bronies are weird as hell.

37- Hey, this kind of stuff freaks us out just as much as it does y'all! We're not all cloppers after all.

Insisting to everyone that you're a "normal" "majority" who never entertains sexual thoughts, by teaching them the goofy-sounding special name you have for the ones who do, doesn't create the impression you intend. It has been in equal parts funny and sad watching a fandom make all these mistakes over again as if there were no furries around to ask for advice.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I'm with you, 37. Even if bronies aren't the ones who have sick sexual feelings towards ponies, that group as whole is a bit strange in my opinion. Shouldn't be attracted to colorful ponies unless you're a 6 year old girl. Again personal opinion, to all their own, but that is mine.

septembers_over_fml 3

He was probably reading it because it was so weird...thats what I would do.