By NiquetChrome - 14/04/2013 23:18 - France

Spicy
Today, I borrowed my 23-year-old son's laptop. The sticky keyboard gave me a good idea of his browsing history. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 067
You deserved it 14 088

Same thing different taste

Comments

That's gross but YDI for not asking first.

tenfiftynine 12

Maybe OP asked and her son forgot.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Where in the FML does it say that the OP didn't ask first?

Sir_ND_Pity 35

WebsitesNeedToChooseShorterURLs.com :3

the sticky keyboard could be from eating in front of the computer

Definitely agree. Who in his right mind would just 'release' all over his keyboard and not wipe it up? I feel as though neglecting to do so would ultimately damage the computer. Unless the whole process of jizzing where one ought not **** is part of the dude's fantasy :P.

poodle_juice 17

At least you didn't have to pull a pube out from between the keys.

Is it really true about sticky keys?! Cause I mean c'mon guys that's gross!

Llamacod 11

You know... That sticky keys are... Sticky.

Oh come on it could be from anything, it's stupid to eat infront of the computer but I know I'm guilty of this, don't be so quick to judge. I'm pretty sure he'd wash/wipe his hands if otherwise.

Llamacod 11

I'm sure he would wash/wipe his hands after... The problem would be the errant globs of semen that would land on the keyboard and not getting wiped off.

Tissues do exist for a reason, if he truly is getting it all over the keyboard then we have ourselves an issue. No grown person should be that idiotic.

beanthemouse 13

Eating lollipops at the laptop again I see... Buylollipops.com

And you decided to put it on FML? I would've liked his side of the story better: "Today I let my parent use my computer and they confronted me about my Sticky Keys... FML"

ughhseriouslywow 10

Your son masturbates. It's not FYL for finding out, because you shouldn't be surprised. FHL because now his mother knows. Poor guy.