By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 02:53 - United States - Dallas

Today, I blacked out at a wedding as a bridesmaid, during the service. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 890
You deserved it 4 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better than doing so as a bride i imagine.

That, kids, is why you don't lock your knees.

Comments

The_creator_fml 2

You slept with the groom huh? That's why you blacked out. It was the guilt.

Bachelor parties get crazy sometimes.

italian_cows 4

Your username is The Creator... ARE YOU GOD!?!?!?!

moonsxstars 6

Nice, remember if the bride does that at your wedding, you better not get mad.

KriiFahMoro 9

Why would the bride pass out at OP's wedding? Unless she lives in India, I doubt there would be two brides in one wedding.

RedPillSucks 31

Not in the same wedding. She means when OP decides to get married, assuming the current bride will be a bridesmaid at OPs wedding, sometime in the future.

I like how 19 comments as if it's OP's fault she fainted. Shame on you, OP. You should know to control these things at all times. Remember this day! When your friend faints at your wedding, know that you had it coming!

KriiFahMoro 9

Oh duuurrr, my bad. Just ignore my previous, silly comment

Did they continue as planned or go help you first

And that's why we should never order the bridesmaids dresses two sizes too small :)

egc573 40

That's a twist on the old story. Whenever I see the fainting-at-a-wedding thing, it's usually from the groom! On a more lighthearted note, you've ensured that there's at least one thing that the guests will remember about the wedding (this includes the reception). Nobody ever remembers a wedding that went perfectly.

Damn OP you fail way to ruin a wedding

I don't see how it would be ruined. Care to enlighten me?

FYLDeep 25

I know it may be tempting to pregame before the ceremony since they can be so boring, but it's best to wait 'til the reception before getting drunk. Especially with an active role like being a bridesmaid.

Hahaha i was just about to say this! On the bright side, she made the ceremony not so boring for everyone else

That sad...hopefully they will understand it is out of your control.

stash01 0

It happens OP - you shouldn't feel too bad. At my sister's wedding, my other sister, who was a bridesmaid, almost blacked out due to low blood pressure. She had to go sit down during the service and felt like an idiot. The bride got lost in a daydream and had to be called back to reality during the I-do's and I got hit in the mouth by a kamikaze champagne cork. It's these things that made the wedding memorable!