This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Timon Nowak - 07/10/2017 21:45 - Poland - Grabownica Starzenska

Today, I became a father. I don't know how to tell my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 942
You deserved it 10 542

Top comments

really_dad? 14

You expect sympathy? **** you stop putting your penis in everything you see

ezrajab 22

Serves you right never cheat and hurt someone you are supposed to be with exclusively! YDI

Comments

azouwa 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

“When a man drinks too much and thinks he loves a woman...”

really_dad? 14

You expect sympathy? **** you stop putting your penis in everything you see

ViviMage 38

But he's already ******......

ezrajab 22

Serves you right never cheat and hurt someone you are supposed to be with exclusively! YDI

exileonmainst 16

"Honey, I've been meaning to tell you.. For the last nine months you've been pregnant and today you gave birth!" "Yeah, no shit!"

Um, what?? I am fairly certain that the person that OP impregnated was not his wife.

exileonmainst 16

Could you please tell me you're just joking sadh3? Even if you weren't, just say it.

Everybody jumping to the worst conclusion. Maybe he just means that today he decided to become a Catholic priest and should now be addressed as "Father." The whole wife thing is still an issue of course.

Actually no, men who are already married can become a priest in the Catholic Church and not have to get a divorce.

You admitted to cheating on your wife and you want sympathy? You're kidding me, right? I hope she sends you to the curb and takes everything from you in the divorce.

Zachary8261 28

I hope you’re proud of yourself. You cheating piece of shit.

Lobby_Bee 17

There really isn't a good way to let your wife know about this, but do expect a painful slap to the face for starters.

Sandra Foran 10

You sir, are a sack of shit. I hope your wife leaves you and takes everything you own.